Mickey Mouse Clubhouse-Please Help!!!

TrentMom

Original Poster
They are selling a toy called Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Playset.... It retails from anywhere from 39.99 - 44.99.

I only just heard of this toy 2 days ago from a friend of mine.

It is sold out everywhere in NJ. I have tried Sears.com, KBToys. com, Etoys.com and Ebay. I have gone to KB Toys and Toys R Us....

Does anyone know if this is sold in the parks ?

Also, has anyone seen them lately in a store near them that have plenty?

I would be willing to Paypal the money to anyone who is willing to get one for me.

Thanks for any help.
Trentmom

metscool

They have a show for kids name Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Is it like the Mickey Mouse Club? Whatever happen to the House of Mouse?

HappyHaunts999

Classic Disney Channel

I would just like to make a comment on Disney Cartoons these days in general. I think the Disney Channel has become pathetic and embarrassing. I, for one, am SICK of all these computer generated figures (ex: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) They don't even look like the characters. I miss the old Disney cartoons-you know the ones that you can only purcahse on DVDs now-Classic Disney. I miss Dumbos Circus, Pooh's Corner...Mousercise...do any of you remember these fabulous Disney Channel shows? I have decided that when I have children, I am only going to allow them to watch the Disney DVDs that I have collected with the classic cartoons...How are children ever going to learn who these wonderful characters( Goofy, Pluto, Donald...)are when all they ever show is "Thats so Raven" and "Jo jo something or other"....

beryl628

They are selling a toy called Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Playset.... It retails from anywhere from 39.99 - 44.99.

I only just heard of this toy 2 days ago from a friend of mine.

It is sold out everywhere in NJ. I have tried Sears.com, KBToys. com, Etoys.com and Ebay. I have gone to KB Toys and Toys R Us....

Does anyone know if this is sold in the parks ?

Also, has anyone seen them lately in a store near them that have plenty?

I would be willing to Paypal the money to anyone who is willing to get one for me.

Thanks for any help.
Trentmom
I live in Northern Jersey got all the toys the other night at Walmart. Started early on the Xmas shopping this year :)

TrentMom

Original Poster
I live in Northern Jersey got all the toys the other night at Walmart. Started early on the Xmas shopping this year :)

Good Thinking. I live in South Jersey and can't get anything Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I will have to keep my eye out in Walmart.

TrentMom

Original Poster
They have a show for kids name Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Is it like the Mickey Mouse Club? Whatever happen to the House of Mouse?

Yes, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is computer animated and very colorful. It has great catchy song. It is a great cartoon despite what some people think. It helps with counting and colors and such.

TrentMom

Original Poster
THEY MADE THE CLUBHOUSE INTO A TOY? DISNEY! LEARN HOW TO ADVERTISE!! :brick:
have you tried Amazon.com?

I only found two days ago when a friend of mine from North Jersey mentioned it. They are all over ebay and are priced insanely. The lowest one on amazon.com is 149.00 It is crazy!!!

Mecha Figment

Mickey mouse clubhouse does not actualy exist in the normal Disney universe it's it's own little world. And grant it it is a cute show. I feel that kids shows today like dora and such dumb down stuff to much. NOw give me classic sesame street anyday because they didn't dumb it down and talked to you normaly and didn't wait for yout o repeat everthing and then falsly congradulate you for it.

Dj Corona

House of Mouse is unfortunately on very rarely nowadays, and when it is, it's usually on a weird hours. Too bad really, it had a lot of potential.
I always thought it'd be great to have a House of Mouse restaurant at MGM Studios, think about the possibilities!

TrentMom

Original Poster
I got it!!!

My mom checked in Louisiana(sp?) and they didn;t have it. So, then she emailed 5 different people in 5 different states. They had one left in a toys r us in West Viriginia and held it for my mom's friend to go and pick it up for me. It is on its way!!! So excited. Just wanted to share!!!

Once again, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is cute and educational. When they ask the kids questions, my 2 1/2 yr old answers them right away. They help prepare the kids for Preschool. There is nothing wrong with this show.

Trentmom

My mom checked in Louisiana(sp?) and they didn;t have it. So, then she emailed 5 different people in 5 different states. They had one left in a toys r us in West Viriginia and held it for my mom's friend to go and pick it up for me. It is on its way!!! So excited. Just wanted to share!!!

Once again, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is cute and educational. When they ask the kids questions, my 2 1/2 yr old answers them right away. They help prepare the kids for Preschool. There is nothing wrong with this show.

Trentmom

Congrats :)

I'm going to have to agree with you: it's a great show. However, you really have to have the right age group watching it. My sister is turning 2 in November and absolutely loves it. For the posters saying the show is too dumbed down, well, they're probably looking at it for an older child, say 5 or 6.

banimall

It looks like people here watch the show, can anyone explain to me what "Cheers, and Super Cheers" means? I hear it and have to look around and see if I'm in a bar. Who say's that nowadays, what am I missing.

TrentMom

Original Poster
Thanks, but they don't carry the clubhouse. But I did finally get it from someone in West Virginia.

I am planning on getting my son the Clubhouse tool set. When I pre-ordered the movie cars there, they gave me 15% discount card to use the week of November 7th when the movie arrives for pickup. So, I am planning on going that week and getting the discount on the tool set and whatever else I can find.

Trentmom:xmas:

SewIn2Disney

Wow that playset is awesome! Whenever I happen to catch MMC, I do watch it, I think the show is adorable! And the songs are cute too!

I think the clubhouse would look cool with my monorail! (Then I don't need any excuse to buy it....)
I always thought they should make monorial accessories of Mickey and Minnie's houses in Toontown, and this is almost down the same path!

jimmyritt33

Wow, the stuff you learn about on these boards. I didn't know about the Clubhouse set. My son loves the show. I am going to have to get my hands on these. Anyone know if it's "exclusive" to a certain store or can it be found all over? And how much do the Figure sets and the Clubhouse retail for?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom