Mickey Mouse Clubhouse-Please Help!!!

TrentMom

Original Poster
Wow, the stuff you learn about on these boards. I didn't know about the Clubhouse set. My son loves the show. I am going to have to get my hands on these. Anyone know if it's "exclusive" to a certain store or can it be found all over? And how much do the Figure sets and the Clubhouse retail for?

THey are very hard to find. They are sold at Walmart, Toys R Us, and KB Toys. You can find them all over ebay. They are on KBTOY.com and Etoys.com, but they are currently sold out......If you see one, grab it. They are selling like hotcakes...

The clubhouse ranges from 39.99 to 44.99, in the store. The figurines are 10.99 in the stores. They are going for a lot more on ebay.

My mom emailed all of her friends to find one for my son.

Trentmom

Blimey theres really did just sneak out, Disney must of had a production issue or something, odd that these are becoming hard to find yet are not on Toys R Us or anyone elses Hot Xmas Toys list.

BTW I'll argue with anyone who feels Disney Channels getting worse, wait a while because it's getting better. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a fine idea and sounds like a class show. Besides that some of the shows (American Dragon, New School ect.) are left-overs from the Eisner days.

TrentMom

Original Poster
Got the Counting Car!!!

So Excited...had to share. I just won the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Counting Car on ebay. With shipping, I got it for $5.00 less than what I would have paid for it in a store.

Stores are sold out of them as well, plus all of the figures to go with the clubouse. They are near impossible to get unless you want to pay a fortune for them on ebay...

My son is going to have a great Bday now....can't wait!!!!

Thanks for letting me share:)
Trentmom

TrentMom

Original Poster
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Figures

So excited I had to share, again!!!

My mom went to walmart in Louisiana on a whim during her lunch break, and she found all of the figures needed to play with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

So, now my DS has everything and will be all set for either his bday or Christmas. Not sure when we are giving him everything yet.

Hot Dog!!!!!
Trentmom

maryszhi

solution

i live in illinois and found a treasure trove at the disney store in oakbrooke,il you can call and have it sent

Cynderella

Aaawww! I love this show! If I'm up on time on the weekends I watch it. It's sooo cute! I'll have to look for this playset!

joelleharbert

I, too, would have to argue with anyone that doesn't enjoy this show. It's addictive, actually. My DS4 and DD2 absolutely LOVE Mickey's Clubhouse! I DVR it everyday and then we can watch them later if we miss them in the AM. It's the only show that my daughter will watch. I swear I go around all day singing the songs from this show!

:xmas: I am also having trouble finding the Clubhouse for Christmas. I called our Toys R Us locally and they never even heard of it! I checked our Disney Store and no luck there, either. Guess I'll be hitting ebay if I want it!

wdwhoneymooner

Our DD2 loves the show. For her, it's age appropriate so it captures her attention anytime we put it on. Mom and Dad like the fact that They Might Be Giants perform the songs.

Dragonrider1227

I would just like to make a comment on Disney Cartoons these days in general. I think the Disney Channel has become pathetic and embarrassing. I, for one, am SICK of all these computer generated figures (ex: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) They don't even look like the characters. I miss the old Disney cartoons-you know the ones that you can only purcahse on DVDs now-Classic Disney. I miss Dumbos Circus, Pooh's Corner...Mousercise...do any of you remember these fabulous Disney Channel shows? I have decided that when I have children, I am only going to allow them to watch the Disney DVDs that I have collected with the classic cartoons...How are children ever going to learn who these wonderful characters( Goofy, Pluto, Donald...)are when all they ever show is "Thats so Raven" and "Jo jo something or other"....
I miss that old stuff too but honestly, I thought they looked pretty good in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Alot better than in that Twice upon a Christmas thing :hurl: I gotta agree also that there's too much Raven and Jo jo and whatever but Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a step in the right direction in my opinion. The Disney Channel DOES need moe Disney stuff.

PS. Anyone else notice that the action figurs that go with the playset don't have a regular Mickey Mouse? They're all Mikey in strange outfits he never wears o_O

magicmom

I backordered mine last night from etoys.com. They said it would be shipped by November 7th. OK for me to wait because they will be xmas presents for my twins. No figures though. I just lists them as sold out! My mom and I have looked all over Georgia and cannot find them in any of the stores here yet. Hopefully I can track down some figures or they will have to play with the Mickey that comes with until we get to WDW in January and find some more figures there.

Saratoga January 13 - 19, 2007:wave:

finnmj

I have been trying to purchase the Clubhouse online for a while with no luck. Yesterday, I checked the Walmart in Linden, NJ and they had 2 playsets, 2 different figure packs and a ton of counting cars. I got the playset and the figure sets. I tried another Walmart to get the other 2 figure sets (Freehold, NJ) and they were sold out of everything MM Clubhouse.

It looks like Disneyshopping.com is now carrying the playset for those still looking, but it will not be shipped for 5 weeks (expensive though, $49.99). They don't seem to sell the extra figures.

Aurora_25

Drat, I knew I should have bought the one I saw on the floor of the Walmart near us- I didn't see any others, but I didn't know how much it would cost so I left it there....Oh well, maybe they will have more soon???

RedBaron

I would just like to make a comment on Disney Cartoons these days in general. I think the Disney Channel has become pathetic and embarrassing. I, for one, am SICK of all these computer generated figures (ex: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) They don't even look like the characters. I miss the old Disney cartoons-you know the ones that you can only purcahse on DVDs now-Classic Disney. I miss Dumbos Circus, Pooh's Corner...Mousercise...do any of you remember these fabulous Disney Channel shows? I have decided that when I have children, I am only going to allow them to watch the Disney DVDs that I have collected with the classic cartoons...How are children ever going to learn who these wonderful characters( Goofy, Pluto, Donald...)are when all they ever show is "Thats so Raven" and "Jo jo something or other"....

Thank you for saying it for me. I have wanted to post a comment about how lousy the shows on the Disney Channel are for some time. I had no idea till just recently when my 2 year old became interested in Mickey Mouse after seeing WDW on Funniest Home Videos. Any how I Tivo'd Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and thought it was the worst and dumbest show I had ever seen and my husband agreed. We wont let her watch it anymore and also invested in some Mickey classics videos. I also remember when the Disney Channel played great old shows like Wonderful World of Color and things like that. Now it is just the same garbage shows playing on all 3 Disney channels we have. Once in a while they will throw in a decent movie but that is about it.

Aurora_25

Thank you for saying it for me. I have wanted to post a comment about how lousy the shows on the Disney Channel are for some time. I had no idea till just recently when my 2 year old became interested in Mickey Mouse after seeing WDW on Funniest Home Videos. Any how I Tivo'd Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and thought it was the worst and dumbest show I had ever seen and my husband agreed. We wont let her watch it anymore and also invested in some Mickey classics videos. I also remember when the Disney Channel played great old shows like Wonderful World of Color and things like that. Now it is just the same garbage shows playing on all 3 Disney channels we have. Once in a while they will throw in a decent movie but that is about it.
I agree with some of what you are saying although I do like the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. But if my kids do watch TV it generally ends up being Noggin or Nick Jr because to me their shows teach kids a little more than the Disney shows do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom