Votes: 24 88.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I just wonder....will Mickey and Minnie will finally getting married in the future, I know in back in 1990s as Michael Eisner wants Mickey and Minnie to get married at Walt Disney World with a parade and wedding ceremony as later they will go honeymoon in Paris, France near by Euro Disneyland. But it got scrapped because Disney don't want Mickey and Minnie getting married yet. Maybe soon in the future Mickey and Minnie will finally getting married soon.

Qscout

They are timeless, so time doesn't move on they wont get married.

When we went to WDW on honeymoon, we had just married badges when we met Mickey and Minnie, and I asked Mickey if her would marry Minnie. He said, maybe, Minnie has big hands and would need a big ring, and shook his head.

AndyS2992

Mickey and Minnie are already married.

A quote from Walt Disney himself in 1933:
"In private life, Mickey is married to Minnie. A lot of people have written to him asking this question, because sometimes he appears to be married to her in his films and other times still courting her. What it really amounts to is that Minnie is, for screen purposes, his leading lady. If the story calls for a romantic courtship, then Minnie is the girl; but when the story requires a married couple, then they appear as man and wife. In the studio we have decided that they are married already."

Magenta Panther

Mickey and Minnie are already married.

A quote from Walt Disney himself in 1933:
"In private life, Mickey is married to Minnie. A lot of people have written to him asking this question, because sometimes he appears to be married to her in his films and other times still courting her. What it really amounts to is that Minnie is, for screen purposes, his leading lady. If the story calls for a romantic courtship, then Minnie is the girl; but when the story requires a married couple, then they appear as man and wife. In the studio we have decided that they are married already."

Cool! Like George Burns and Gracie Allen. And Harold Lloyd and his wife and on-screen romantic interest, Mildred. Thanks for this info!

Smooth

1623166826939.png

Pepper's Ghost

Well, they've been dating almost 100 years, soooo. I'm guessing he has some commitment problems. How does the saying go? When you can get the milk for free.... 🤣🙃

Goofyernmost

Doesn't matter... it's common law by now anyway.

I can see why he would have had a commitment problem since she has been running around constantly with her underwear on full display.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom