Mickey Mail Roll Call! Anyone else get theirs yet???

jlthomas81

Got ours last Thursday!!! The new digital SLR arrived the same day...so a fabulous mail day. We are now 27 days out :). Less than 4 weeks and the time has slowed to a crawl.....

Upvote 0

Mr_Incredible

So I have accepted its not coming. I called and they said expect it friday, but today I am 22 days out. No way it is STILL in transit. They said if we don't get it, they will have it waiting for us at our resort :( But mickey mail is very much a part of the fun. It really sucks :mad:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

So I have accepted its not coming. I called and they said expect it friday, but today I am 22 days out. No way it is STILL in transit. They said if we don't get it, they will have it waiting for us at our resort :( But mickey mail is very much a part of the fun. It really sucks :mad:

It still may very well come! Some people have gotten theirs 2 weeks out! So don't give up hope just yet! You should have gotten it though, all of us who are leaving after you got ours already! I only got the DME stuff, not the travel package with luggage tags and all.

Upvote 0

melmood2000

What is that?
If you pre order the new photopass + you get a voucher for your photo card that you have to redeem at a location in the parks, then you get a Gallery CD of over 400 pictures taken all over WDW, you also get a voucher for a CD of all of the photos taken by the photopass photographers during your vacation.
Here is the Link for the offer.
http://www.disneyphotopass.com/wdwphotopassplus.aspx

Upvote 0

psukardi

19 days out and still no mail. I called and the CM told me there is nothing in there that I need for my trip and if it doesn't show up it's not a big deal.

So I've decided to just not worry. Although I was looking forward to it

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom