News Mickey and Minnie's Surprise Celebration coming to the Magic Kingdom January 2019

Piebald

Yup, I spoke with CM's, they all said it's a set schedule, and Judy and Nick are every Friday.
Which is why I've already convinced my mom to let me skip school on Friday and drop me off at Disney in the morning.
This would make sense as to why they put out some really obscure characters like Phineas and Ferb/Chicken Little on the weekends. Cant have people finding out and creating a 3 hr wait to meet Little John.

Nmoody1

The icon of the company

X

The lamest 'celebration' ever.

Why the MK can't have decent decorations and photo ops. Even Paris has cakes in each land. Look at the Asia parks for great photo op displays. MK gets..... a guest book?!

ToTBellHop

The icon of the company

X

The lamest 'celebration' ever.

Why the MK can't have decent decorations and photo ops. Even Paris has cakes in each land. Look at the Asia parks for great photo op displays. MK gets..... a guest book?!
Hey, now! And sparkling apple cider for a month!

Deano77

Yup, I spoke with CM's, they all said it's a set schedule, and Judy and Nick are every Friday.
Which is why I've already convinced my mom to let me skip school on Friday and drop me off at Disney in the morning.
Any indication if this is for the whole celebration? Or if they will eventually switch out for other characters later on? Totally get there are 7 sets, wondering if it will remain the same 7 sets till September.

Any indication if this is for the whole celebration? Or if they will eventually switch out for other characters later on? Totally get there are 7 sets, wondering if it will remain the same 7 sets till September.

So if Judy and Nick are Friday, who are the other days of the week?? (Sorry if this has been stated.)

Disney Maddux

A CM has now confirmed the "Long Lost Friends" meeting schedule at the flag pole... And it's the following:

Judy and Nick - Friday
Phineas and Ferb - Saturday
Chicken Little and Abby Mallard - Sunday
Robin Hood and Little John - Monday
Gideon and Foulfellow - Tuesday
Remy and Emile - Wednesday
Prince John and Friar Tuck - Thursday

HowAboutDisney

Not sure if anyone has shared this.. billboard on 192

Attachments

• 3BFF8E58-A5FD-4DED-B6EC-FA112225C351.jpeg
    3BFF8E58-A5FD-4DED-B6EC-FA112225C351.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 260

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom