• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Mickey and Minnie's Surprise Celebration coming to the Magic Kingdom January 2019

Kman101

Not really related but in talking about celebrations and cupcakes, it's sort of interesting how most of WDW's "purple potion" treats are all cupcakes (minus about 2 or 3 things) that are promoted, yet Disneyland has several unique and different food items and barely a cupcake ... specialty cupcakes should always be around, imo, but somehow they've become the "big thing" with these celebrations and it feels hollow.

Darn. I will be in the WDW area on the 18th (maybe Disney Springs that evening, and staying at VGF for a night, and then DS again on the 26th) but won't be in a park. I'll try to keep my eyes open for anything outside the parks.

mnelson3

Is MousekeDance It going to be the same as before with only new music, costumes and choreography?

They should at least spice it up a bit and make it a mini parade at nighttime with some special lighting. Disneyland did when they had Celebrate A Street Party.

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
Is MousekeDance It going to be the same as before with only new music, costumes and choreography?

They should at least spice it up a bit and make it a mini parade at nighttime with some special lighting. Disneyland did when they had Celebrate A Street Party.
It's going to be more Mickey-centric, especially focusing on the Mickey Mouse Club music. There's a new signature tune for the parade. And the DJs, when their position was advertised, were supposed to be able to sing, so, live music and/or singalongs.

Top Bottom