News Mickey and Minnie's Surprise Celebration coming to the Magic Kingdom January 2019

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Darn. I will be in the WDW area on the 18th (maybe Disney Springs that evening, and staying at VGF for a night, and then DS again on the 26th) but won't be in a park. I'll try to keep my eyes open for anything outside the parks.

TTA94

Is MousekeDance It going to be the same as before with only new music, costumes and choreography?

They should at least spice it up a bit and make it a mini parade at nighttime with some special lighting. Disneyland did when they had Celebrate A Street Party.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Is MousekeDance It going to be the same as before with only new music, costumes and choreography?

They should at least spice it up a bit and make it a mini parade at nighttime with some special lighting. Disneyland did when they had Celebrate A Street Party.

It's going to be more Mickey-centric, especially focusing on the Mickey Mouse Club music. There's a new signature tune for the parade. And the DJs, when their position was advertised, were supposed to be able to sing, so, live music and/or singalongs.

discos

Not sure if this is a thing for mickey's celebration but before move it shake it nick wilde and judy hopps had a meet & greet at the central plaza near the flag pole.
Chip, Dale and Pluto are all in the new Move it Shake it, so that makes sense they aren't in town square meeting, but I wonder if this is a permanent M&G change. If it is, then it's nice seeing a bit more variety of meetable characters since you can find Chip, Dale and Pluto at many of the other parks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom