Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

peter11435

When I rode it one of the first things I noticed was how high the ceilings were... they just felt unnecessarily high (obviously a product of re-using the show building). I'll be interested to see if the ceilings become lower in the DLR version. Based on what we've see with construction so far, the ceilings look to be equally high, but it's possible office space will be built as a level 2.
If you lowered the ceilings they would just become more noticeable

38053WDW

It just seemed to go to fast .. by the time you start to look around you were whisked off to another room! and the only room you seemed to be "stuck" in was the 1,2,3 ... 1,2,3 .... Guess the GMR had too may guns!

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
But the fact that it does, makes it less of a good attraction. So there we go.
That was my initial gripe for sure. I also didn't like that there weren't enough physical props and that both the initial setup for Daisy's Dance Studio and the time spent in that scene takes entirely too long.

Last edited:

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
It just seemed to go to fast .. by the time you start to look around you were whisked off to another room! and the only room you seemed to be "stuck" in was the 1,2,3 ... 1,2,3 .... Guess the GMR had too may guns!
Were you in the first car of the train?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Were you in the first car of the train?
I haven't been in this thread long, but I'm tired of this question. It really shouldn't matter. lol.

It doesn't matter for ROTR. It didn't matter for Great Movie Ride. It doesn't matter for virtually every other ride. This is such a weird thing to defend the attraction. "Well next time, you should try to get another seat." Yikes. (I know you didn't say all that, though. But still.)

CastAStone

Premium Member
I haven't been in this thread long, but I'm tired of this question. It really shouldn't matter. lol.

It doesn't matter for ROTR. It didn't matter for Great Movie Ride. It doesn't matter for virtually every other ride. This is such a weird thing to defend the attraction. "Well next time, you should try to get another seat." Yikes. (I know you didn't say all that, though. But still.)
I wasn’t defending I was asking

peter11435

Actually it did kind of matter for GMR

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Actually it did kind of matter for GMR
You were not faced with a bunch of random black unthemed walls for a long period of time if you sat in the back row, front car, or whatever. lol

If you're referring to gangster vs cowboy scene, that has nothing to do with it being a trackless ride. That has to do with a show scene.

I wasn’t defending I was asking
(I know you didn't say all that, though. But still.)

CastAStone

Premium Member
Point being, I think it's ridiculous that any of you are defending a lazy slapped attraction with a "BuT WHicH ROw DiD yOu SIt In?" question.

It shouldn't matter. Simple as that. The attraction is not that good as a result.
You could same the same about Soarin or Journey into Imagination with Figment or, depending on your perspective, any roller coaster. I don’t think it’s defending it to sort out what the variance in ride quality by seating is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom