Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Surferboy567

Another thing I haven’t seen mentioned...is this attraction getting a grand opening ceremony? I know it has a press event but is their an official opening ceremony?

Surferboy567

We should be hearing more about this in the next few days. We're just 2 weeks away from opening! 😀

Come Saturday, we will know quite a bit...I’m hoping we get some good video, on all the fun. As well as extensive coverage of the opening festivities. I love diving in on a new attraction opening it’s always so exciting! This ride premise and technology just gets me even more excited. The mystery around a lot of the elements in this ride is also super exciting as well as having the Chinese theater back open!

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Can you at least give a non spoiler review? Where does it fall on the scale of attractions? Is it more Superstar Limo or Rise of the Resistance? Is it a top ten Disney dark ride Worldwide in your opinion?

Come on...you have to give us more to work with.

I'm not a cast member, lol. I'm just going to ride it on the 8th, and I don't want to spoil it for myself.

ThatMouse

A family of 4 will need 4 seats. Otherwise known as 1 row.

2 adults will be given 2 seats and will be joined by another party of 2 or potentially 2 single riders.

The reason I wonder is:
1. In the video it shows 3 adults in the font seat with very little room for a 4th.
2. They always try to fit 4 in Navi River Journey, us 2 with 2 strangers, and once we get in there's no way 2 more could fit.
3. One time they did put 4 in small world and we were really crammed. Never again.

Sorry we have wide hips I guess.

Magic Feather

The reason I wonder is:
1. In the video it shows 3 adults in the font seat with very little room for a 4th.
2. They always try to fit 4 in Navi River Journey, us 2 with 2 strangers, and once we get in there's no way 2 more could fit.
3. One time they did put 4 in small world and we were really crammed. Never again.

The rows have been described to me as similar to Na'vi River in Size: "Four adults will fit, and will be made to fit. People with desire for personal space though, depending on who's in their row, may not be too happy."

trainplane3

The reason I wonder is:

I just went through that on a DVC night at AK last week. Me and a friend were asked "can we seat you with someone else?" and we said sure. Sure enough we get a wife and her very large husband. I was leaning out of the boat for the entirety of the ride. I was actually smashed into the side of the boat.

And like I said, Moonlight Magic night aka no rush and 5 minute waits. Completely unneeded.

Point of reference, I'm 160lbs and 5 8"-9".

The rows have been described to me as similar to Na'vi River in Size: "Four adults will fit, and will be made to fit. People with desire for personal space though, depending on who's in their row, may not be too happy."
And if they do that, I'm going straight to GS. It was beyond uncomfortable and well into pain territory. I'm fine with being pressed up against someone but once I can't move my arms and legs and am being forced against the edge of a ride vehicle, I'm done.

ImperfectPixie

I just went through that on a DVC night at AK last week. Me and a friend were asked "can we seat you with someone else?" and we said sure. Sure enough we get a wife and her very large husband. I was leaning out of the boat for the entirety of the ride. I was actually smashed into the side of the boat.

And like I said, Moonlight Magic night aka no rush and 5 minute waits. Completely unneeded.

Point of reference, I'm 160lbs and 5 8"-9".

And if they do that, I'm going straight to GS. It was beyond uncomfortable and well into pain territory. I'm fine with being pressed up against someone but once I can't move my arms and legs and am being forced against the edge of a ride vehicle, I'm done.
What is with how they load rides?!? We rode Frozen Ever After not too long after it opened and had the exact opposite problem. 45 minute wait WITH fastpasses, and they were only loading 2 people per row in the boats. (Our family of 4 could have EASILY fit in one row.)

tirian

I believe it at Epcot, I would think that once Mine Train opened MK is probably a little higher, although the loss of the railroad may have reverted it back to the Skyway days.
Sadly, no, the MK had more high-capacity attractions in 1996 than today, plus little things that absorbed guests here and there (more shows, more theaters) — as well as a longer day parade, Spectromagic, and a fireworks show that didn’t require the hub.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom