Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

PorterRedkey

Ballpark-ish. Mickey may soft in August. Possibly.
Can you say if Galaxy's Edge is still expected to open in Q4 in WDW or is an opening after October more likely?

I am glad that MMRR will be open before SW:GE! Of course, if they still had GMR and MMRR that would be better.

Marc Davis Fan

I am most curious about paid previews. If SWGE has paid previews for the GP in the early fall (e.g., October) it would provide a very strong reason for many people to visit during that time (depending on how exorbitant the prices are, of course).

nickys

Premium Member
Can you say if Galaxy's Edge is still expected to open in Q4 in WDW or is an opening after October more likely?

I am glad that MMRR will be open before SW:GE! Of course, if they still had GMR and MMRR that would be better.

October is Q4 though.

???

I am most curious about paid previews. If SWGE has paid previews for the GP in the early fall (e.g., October) it would provide a very strong reason for many people to visit during that time (depending on how exorbitant the prices are, of course).

October is already a popular time (F&W, MNSSHP). But I would put money on there being paid previews. Probably for $399 or more. And they'll sell out too, no matter what the price.

nickys

Premium Member
All I need is a program to arrange the seasons in a MOD4 array and subtract 1 and do a simple find and replace.

And learn programming.

Actually I had a quick glance through it. Mostly you seem to have stuck to terms like fall and late. I spotted a few references to Qn but not as many as I feared.

Your only real issue is the Disney Q1 where it actually references the following year. As in Nov 2019 being Q1 2020. Doing a blanket find and replace will screw that nomenclature.

I'd just remove all Qn references altogether, but then I'm not the arbiter on that! :)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Actually I had a quick glance through it. Mostly you seem to have stuck to terms like fall and late. I spotted a few references to Qn but not as many as I feared.

Your only real issue is the Disney Q1 where it actually references the following year. As in Nov 2019 being Q1 2020. Doing a blanket find and replace will screw that nomenclature.

I'd just remove all Qn references altogether, but then I'm not the arbiter on that! :)

Yeah, I'll just stick to naming the months. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom