Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

TBrass84

The Destination D event put MMRR in Fall. I thought it was ridiculous, but I guess they really need that time.
I’m still holding out hope for an open by August 5. Not but a few days ago that the whispers were they were already in the testing phase of riding it to work out bugs and kinks and suddenly we hear greatly delayed. Whispers at this point are like weather forecasts 15+ days from now. It will likely change 16 times in the next 15 days

PB Watermelon

Was gonna come on here and say Jim Hill has said that MMRR is going to open in “3 months from now” (July) but judging by what @marni1971 has said that may not be true.

Side Note: I don’t take what Jim Hill says as the gospel (others on this forum think I do) rather I just want to spread what he says becuase he has a track record

He sure does...he went after Roy Disney's "Save Disney" campaign, then blasted the purchase of Pixar, and then chortled with glee over the box office for Cars and Ratatouille as proof he was right about the purchase of Pixar. I've never listened to his nonsense after that.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Um.

There’s whispers that this attraction could be quite delayed. Was an official date ever released?

No April fool.

Fall of 2019 according to an official press release which is mysteriously gone from Disney PR site. But the coming attractions page still says Fall 2019.

It was only a certain insider who had us hoping it would open before SWL in DHS. ;)

Cmdr_Crimson

Fall of 2019 according to an official press release which is mysteriously gone from Disney PR site. But the coming attractions page still says Fall 2019.

It was only a certain insider who had us hoping it would open before SWL in DHS. ;)

Will probably hear a clearer answer come D23 Expo....As they have shown nothing else about it except the small display in OMD..

jt04

He sure does...he went after Roy Disney's "Save Disney" campaign, then blasted the purchase of Pixar, and then chortled with glee over the box office for Cars and Ratatouille as proof he was right about the purchase of Pixar. I've never listened to his nonsense after that.

He definitely tried to create the false narrative that Pixar was flaming out when Ratatouille was released. I was the lone voice on these boards that called shenanigans.

TBrass84

Dang. Will this be open by thanksgiving ? My friend is going over thanksgiving breaks and wants to be able to go on it.
Like I mentioned earlier. A week ago, the whispers were that it would likely be open by end of July. Now the whispers say pushed far back. In a week the whispers could end up say open by Memorial Day. Really, with nothing more than people saying "I've heard whispers" there's no sense in trying to guess anything at all.

The Grand Inquisitor

Like I mentioned earlier. A week ago, the whispers were that it would likely be open by end of July. Now the whispers say pushed far back. In a week the whispers could end up say open by Memorial Day. Really, with nothing more than people saying "I've heard whispers" there's no sense in trying to guess anything at all.
Ok thanks :)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I could whisper louder but I like my friends.

TBrass84

I could whisper louder but I like my friends.
I'm just saying there weren't really any whispers about SWGE opening up as early as it did, yet it happened, so sometimes whispers can't be trusted so much, so we shouldn't all turn Chicken Little because of a whisper stating that an attraction with no opening date will open later than the non-listed opening date.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'm just saying there weren't really any whispers about SWGE opening up as early as it did, yet it happened, so sometimes whispers can't be trusted so much, so we shouldn't all turn Chicken Little because of a whisper stating that an attraction with no opening date will open later than the non-listed opening date.
I thought technically it had a public opening window?

Either way, as I always say, I’m not in this for fame nor to be believed.

aladdin2007

whispers can and should be trusted when they are shared by certain individuals, especially marni.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom