Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway confirmed

Goofyque'

Super jazzed for this! Still hoping for a end of September opening. We were going to wait for November for our trip, but got lured in early for free dining. 😍
Continuing thread stalking!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I predict it will open after September 22nd. That's because my September trip ends September 21st and this is an attraction I'm really looking forward to. It would be just my luck for it to open after I leave.

That's ridiculous.

There will be soft openings on the 20th and 21st, but you won't hear about it.

GlacierGlacier

Super excited for this attraction...would like to see anything NEW released by Disney about this attraction love the new shorts! They have been very quiet about this one...no marketing...no anything really.
From what I've heard, cameras aren't very conducive to the effects used in this attraction. Official photos of the inside may not be as common as the RotR photos.

Magic Feather

From what I've heard, cameras aren't very conducive to the effects used in this attraction. Official photos of the inside may not be as common as the RotR photos.
Yes and no. There are a handful of highly photogenic points. However, I would not be surprised to see a lot of images pulled straight from the graphics instead of photographed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom