Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2024

Gillyanne

Hopefully they can at least heckle us….

Disneyland style roaming would be acceptable. Distanced "sightings" just annoy me.

They want me to pay 119-199 dollars and I can't even actually stand next to Maleficent.

It mentions something about taking a selfie doesn't it? (I didn't go back and look) My guess is the DL style walk around, with no queueing; so if you get it right you might be able to get a picture (my guess no photopass b/c of the style). But then again I guess you could technically take a selfie with the distanced "sightings"....

Tom P.

Or, hear me out ~ have fewer parties. *GASP*
Every single party sold out last year. Every single one. I can criticize Disney for many things -- and do -- but the people clearly love these parties and want them, even in August. I don't fault them at all for offering them. If you don't like them, don't go. There are still three other parks and several nights a week with no party.

Last year, Walmart had Christmas merchandise out at the end of August. It's just the way things work. No sense getting all upset about it.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Why are they listing last years dates?
Par for the course...

I have never known an attraction list for a hard ticket event to correctly list all the available attractions at first.

It takes panicked guests to call up CS and ask, "I'm going to this event and my favorite ride/attraction isn't listed, will it be open for the event?"

And after several hundred calls asking the same question, they update the list.

seabreezept813

I think people let the kiddos watch and then fall asleep in the stroller. We did that when the boys were 3 and the 9:15 parade was a real stretch. They were passed out by fireworks time. 8:15 would have led to fewer tears.

Meanwhile, last year they were dragging us on a walk-on Big Thunder at 11:30 pm!
My youngest is 3 and we’ve waited until now because we think she’ll stay up for it all. But we’re not doing anything during the day before the party and break day is after.

MouseEarsMom33

We like to go to Disney mid-August because lower crowds with many students now going back to school AND because we are able to attend a Halloween party. Yes, it is funny going to a Halloween party in August. But it is the only time we can go without pulling the kids out of school. I wish Disneyland's parties would start earlier so we could try Oogie Boogie Bash.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
A quick breakdown:

- 38 dates for the 2024 MNSSHP, same as 2023
- 7 dates in August; 13 dates in September; 18 dates in October
- Ticket prices increase by $10 on the low end, from $109/person in 2023 to $119/person in 2024
- The high end remains at $199/person in 2024
- Start date is the earliest its ever been, besting 2023's opening date by 2 days
...and zero dates in November this year... so far, anyway.

FoodRockz

Why 4:30? Because people start lining up at 3 PM and the plaza in front of the tapstyles become a crowded hot mess. It literally fills the space. But by 4:30, the crowd is gone and you can just walk straight in.

Now, if you have an AP and a party ticket, then definitely get into the park before 3 PM, or, after 4:30 PM.

As a rule: Never show up on a party night between 3:00 - 4:30 PM.

Shhhh. Let the humans be humans, and the rest of us shall continue showing up at 430pm and walking right in.

Fido Chuckwagon

People who celebrate Halloween August 9th are the same people who my HOA just had to take to court to get them to take down their Christmas lights and giant Santa inflatable that were up until mid April.

Celebrating a holiday for months really makes the holiday itself decidedly less special.
Your HOA spent money to take someone to court over Christmas lights? Wow, what a waste of HOA dues.

Fido Chuckwagon

Definitive answer to "Disney Resorts Collection hotels". "Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, and Shades of Green can purchase tickets starting May 8."

Q:
Which Walt Disney World Resort hotels are considered Disney Resort hotels and make up the Disney Resorts Collection?
A:
There are currently more than 25 Disney Resort hotels to choose from in the Disney Resorts Collection, from budget-conscious accommodations to our luxurious deluxe Resort hotels, including:
Lol, none of these parties will sell out for months.

ToTBellHop

Your HOA spent money to take someone to court over Christmas lights? Wow, what a waste of HOA dues.
Shhh he’s the HOA president.

1715082404704.gif

DCBaker

Premium Member
Details for Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Parties has been released. Plaza Garden viewing remains at the same price as 2023, while pricing at Tomorrowland Terrace has increased $5 for adults and $6 for guests ages 3 to 9.

Plaza Garden:
Event Details
  • Location: Dessert party held at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant at Magic Kingdom park, with fireworks viewing in the Plaza Garden
  • Time: Check in at the entrance to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant 1.5 hours before the fireworks begin; view the park calendar for show times
  • Price: $99 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 10 and older; $59 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 3 to 9

Tomorrowland Terrace:
Event Details
  • Time: Check in at the entrance to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant one hour before the fireworks begin; view the park calendar for show times
  • Price: $119 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 10 and older; $75 (including tax and gratuity) for Guests ages 3 to 9

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom