Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2024

JohnD

Could be good ol' cost cutting - charging more, getting less, OR they say they are getting rid of problematic characters when its actually cost cutting ;)

The question is, do folks get madder when its just cost cutting OR when its getting rid of problematic characters?? I don't know.

Its been a long long time since we were at a Halloween party and when we were their we did not do meet and greets.
Were the 7 Dwarfs at the Halloween parties?
Every time. Interesting that they're not included this year.

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the Walt Disney World website, August 30 is now sold out.

Screenshot 2024-08-11 at 12.19.45 PM.png

Mireille

Premium Member
Does anyone know if the Halloween Party specific merch is out in the stores during the day? Or only during the party?
I haven't been yet this year, but in the past two years they roll out the party merch around the time the party starts. I got stuck in the Emporium in a huge crowd waiting for them to roll it out. I didn't even necessarily want it so bad but I got swept up in the fervor!

ConVMagic

hey there! Does anyone know how “rope drop” for the standby queues for tron and tba are working? It’s my first time at WDW since 2019, and my only chance to ride them, so I definitely want to take advantage. Is it possible for me to hang out right by tron until 7pm, and then walk right in? Or is there another way?

DisneyDreamer08

I haven't been yet this year, but in the past two years they roll out the party merch around the time the party starts. I got stuck in the Emporium in a huge crowd waiting for them to roll it out. I didn't even necessarily want it so bad but I got swept up in the fervor!
That’s exactly what I’m trying to avoid 😂 I’d like to get something party related but don’t want to waste too much party time. Hopefully we can hit up the Emporium on our way out.

Mireille

Premium Member
That’s exactly what I’m trying to avoid 😂 I’d like to get something party related but don’t want to waste too much party time. Hopefully we can hit up the Emporium on our way out.
I think if you hit it maybe halfway through the party you'd probably have the best luck at not hitting a huge crowd... Though the time I got stuck was early October so maybe it's not as bad in like August and early September when they should still have plenty of stock and people aren't as worried about missing out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom