Micheal Jackson?

tillman1

Original Poster
Sorry!

All I wanted know was if he was ther over the easter weekend? I didn't think the bet between me and my mother would turn into a argument or people basically cursing someone out on this thread. So let's put it like this I opened the thread let me close it.

Thanks anyway!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by MKCP 1986
"Jackson, by the way, has spent the last couple of weeks in Orlando, Fla., renting a swell small mansion from local time-share king David Siegel and hanging out at Disney World."

heh... I know where he's staying at...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
even if Michael is at the parks though... you wouldn't see him. However... if you see a taller muslim woman fully covered with an entourage... then you see MJ

ACE

Re: Sorry!

Originally posted by tillman1
All I wanted know was if he was ther over the easter weekend? I didn't think the bet between me and my mother would turn into a argument or people basically cursing someone out on this thread. So let's put it like this I opened the thread let me close it.

Thanks anyway!

Unless I missed something, and I read the entire thread, I didn't see any arguments or anyone getting cursed out. Could you please clarify what you are talking about?

Thanks,
:wave: ACE

Wilt Dasney

Re: Sorry!

Originally posted by tillman1

:lookaroun

Woody13

Originally posted by ACE
Well, I have it on good authority that MJ was at WDW. But the reason he was there is because he had heard that the character department was having auditions for a new Tigger. :lol:

I just had to say it. You all know you thought it. :lol:

It would be a healthy diversion for MJ to be guilty of Tigger's alleged transgressions.:slurp:

LoriMistress

Re: leave him alone

Originally posted by civileng68
I seriously don't think that's a fair statement. Sure the guy is odd, and sure he's been accused of doing something, but I think we should wait and see what the trial comes out with first.

I seriously wish people would leave him alone, he's screwed up enough already and people have absolutely no heart that are bashing him personally as much. No celebrity takes personal beatings like he does. His entire life has been hell and if he molested those children, he should be locked away forever, but regardless, this trial is not over, and until it is, people should have heart enough to leave him alone.

I'm going to try to keep an open mind about the trial, but honestly, I hate it when people throw the line about Michael Jackson about how he has suffered enough becuase he had a crappy childhood and how he just wants to be Peter Pan...plus how people should just leave him alone because he is messed up. Ladies and Gentlemen...he is an adult!!! He can take care of himself. Honestly, if this was any other person that wasn't famous who was pulling this kind of crap we would tell them to quit their complaining, that we all had a bad childhood some time in our lives, and get over it!!! Come on, he is an adult raising children of his own (unfortunately), and he needs to quit using the whole lack of childhood as an excuse and start acting like an adult. He is reponsible for his actions. I'm just tired of people who make up excuses for their behavior. People just need to quit using this psychology 101 class theories and just grow up and move on with their life.

That's all I have to say about that.

LoriMistress

Originally posted by ACE
Well, I have it on good authority that MJ was at WDW. But the reason he was there is because he had heard that the character department was having auditions for a new Tigger. :lol:

I just had to say it. You all know you thought it. :lol:

LOL...that was funny. You are a god!!! LOL :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom