Micechat Interruptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PostScott

Original Poster
Is anyone else experiencing the Micechat page where it says that it will redirect you when you try to get onto the site? I've tried for the past two days and I haven't been redirected to the site, it keeps reloading but nothing is happening. It says that there's alot of foot traffic on the site but this has never been an issue before. Maybe it would be more believable if maybe there was a big Disney announcement and everyone wanted to check it out but nothing has happened. Does anyone know about this problem?

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Is anyone else experiencing the Micechat page where it says that it will redirect you when you try to get onto the site? I've tried for the past two days and I haven't been redirected to the site, it keeps reloading but nothing is happening. It says that there's alot of foot traffic on the site but this has never been an issue before. Maybe it would be more believable if maybe there was a big Disney announcement and everyone wanted to check it out but nothing has happened. Does anyone know about this problem?
Since WDWMagic and Micechat have nothing to do with each other no one here would likely have any real information.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yikes...not gonna make a lot of friends ‘round here with that kinda talk

PostScott

Original Poster
Since WDWMagic and Micechat have nothing to do with each other no one here would likely have any real information.
Um, I thought that people on here would know since alot of people here like Disney park related content and would check out multiple sites. I have 5 different sites I check into so I figured some people here would do the same.
Yikes...not gonna make a lot of friends ‘round here with that kinda talk
I knew that people disliked Micechat on here but I didn't know it was that bad

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Um, I thought that people on here would know since alot of people here like Disney park related content and would check out multiple sites. I have 5 different sites I check into so I figured some people here would do the same.
It may be true the people monitor multiple sites, but you're asking people here for a status of a particular site. No one here would know that. It would be like asking people here what is wrong with Google when you can't perform a search.

I knew that people disliked Micechat on here but I didn't know it was that bad
I can't speak for everyone, but I know a bunch of us all used to be active on MiceChat. So we're not fond of that site much anymore.

PostScott

Original Poster
It may be true the people monitor multiple sites, but you're asking people here for a status of a particular site. No one here would know that. It would be like asking people here what is wrong with Google when you can't perform a search.
... and why wouldn't people here know the status of a particular site? If it's a website issue, then all users on that website would be affected and could say that in this thread. If it's an issue with my computer or network, then people would come back and say that they aren't suffering from any issues trying to log onto the site. Therefore, it would be my problem. You can do this for any particular site, not just a theme park one.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
... and why wouldn't people here know the status of a particular site? If it's a website issue, then all users on that website would be affected and could say that in this thread. If it's an issue with my computer or network, then people would come back and say that they aren't suffering from any issues trying to log onto the site. Therefore, it would be my problem. You can do this for any particular site, not just a theme park one.
Your question has been answered.

Also just so this doesn't keep going on, its just you. There is no issues with that site.

Mac Tonight

knowing whether or not a site works for us is one thing... but know why a particular site is down is something else...

tenor.gif

No Name

I’m having the same issue fwiw. But this site is significantly better than Micechat so I’m not sure why it’s a problem.

PostScott

Original Poster
Your question has been answered.

Also just so this doesn't keep going on, its just you. There is no issues with that site.
My question was never answered. I was only given opinionated responses. "Since WDWMagic and Micechat have nothing to do with each other no one here would likely have any real information." "Yikes...not gonna make a lot of friends ‘round here with that kinda talk" "... or care. Sorry, OP.". I never wanted this to even continue, all I was asking for as a factual response.
knowing whether or not a site works for us is one thing... but know why a particular site is down is something else...
I never asked why, "Is anyone else experiencing the Micechat page where it says that it will redirect you when you try to get onto the site?...Does anyone know about this problem?". My second statement was in direct response to Disney Irish.

Seriously guys you are making this so much more difficult than it needed to be. I didn't need opinionated responses, I just needed responses of actions on other peoples part of taking five seconds out of your day to check the website and see your own status.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
My question was never answered. I was only given opinionated responses. "Since WDWMagic and Micechat have nothing to do with each other no one here would likely have any real information." "Yikes...not gonna make a lot of friends ‘round here with that kinda talk" "... or care. Sorry, OP.". I never wanted this to even continue, all I was asking for as a factual response.
Because people here don't really care if MiceChat is accessible or not, that is the real answer. Also my own personal opinion its rather uncouth to ask about the status of a competing site.

PostScott

Original Poster
Because people here don't really care if MiceChat is accessible or not, that is the real answer. Also my own personal opinion its rather uncouth to ask about the status of a competing site.
Okay, thanks for the info. I'm still kinda new here and I knew that people didn't like Micechat that much but I didn't know that Micechat was a competing site. Sorry for the misunderstanding you guys.

Darkbeer1

I saw Dusty Sage at DtD on Saturday.

We waived at each other. (He waived first).

That was the extent of our interaction.

I used to provide content to MiceAge, and Dusty performed the Hand Fasting at our wedding.

PostScott

Original Poster
After thinking about it, I should probably throw it out there that Ive never used Miceage. The structuring of the forum page literally gives me 2005 vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom