MGM Who Wants To Be A Millionaire!!!!!

Coasterbp

BTW, the leather jacket is only for Million Point Winners... walking away at the Million Point question would have only gotten you 4 extra pins. I think the 25% chance of winning the cruise is a better option than 4 pins... but you know how pinheads are sometimes... Glad you went for it! Better luck next time.

K-dub

Congrats Tom!

I missed my 9th question.

I used my first lifeline to poll the audience with the question being:

What is the real name of a rap musician totally unknown to me? I can't even remember his "performing" name.

Well, the audience was voting overwhelmingly (nearly 90%) for one particular name and I went with them and missed it.

But believe me, "The Buzz" definitely doesn't die after missing! It lasts ALL DAY!!! :sohappy:

Rogue71371

Original Poster
I guess the only real tip I could give you is to answer FAST! It seems like the top 5 people every round are always very close in points. The difference is how fast they answered the questions.

m star

You should have called MKcustodial on the last one. (yes, I know you cant)

I like the Monty Python question. I would have nailed that one, I love Monty Python.

Has anyone on these boards ever won the final question?

kellydisney

Congratulations! I was in the hot seat and so was my fiance on our last trip to WDW. That was one of the scariest experiences of my life lol I felt like everyone was looking at me (well... they were hehe) Nothing like pressure! You did amazing. I only got to 32,000 before I bombed.

Now you've answered a question I have had. How hard are the higher point questions? Next to impossible! That question could only be answered by a Brazilian or frequent traveler. They know Brazilians would lose out on the pop culture questions because they are mostly aimed toward the U.S. and they know the people from the U.S. will bomb on Brazilian questions because we're from the U.S. lol Looks like it's RIGGED! :lol:

Still a fun scam, nonetheless! I hope one day to see someone actually win!

siliwishes

I can't believe I have failed to mention this on this board. Especially in the favorite WDW moment thread. My older brother made it to the million-dollar question 2 years ago. I was so proud of him. He's usually pretty shy, but he did so well up there! We took illegal pics of him and of the big screen and my dad got yelled at. Man, it was so awesome! We were all in such suspense and they put us on the big screen too. People kept coming up to him and congratulating him the rest of the trip. And one day for fun he wore all the pins he won and a lot of little kids were envious. It was so incredible even though it wasn't the real thing. The Millionaire cast members also told him he did an awesome job. He didn't get the question, but whatever. Winning a cruise is worth losing like 4 pins or something.

col

ive palyed the game in mgm and thought it was funny :lol: . i did my best at answering the questions but i was sooooooooooooo happy that i didnt get put in the hot seat or that my number didnt show up on the board, saying that though i went when it was the star wars weekend and they had a special who wants to be a .................. and the host (who was great) said that there had been 3 star wars shows today and in every show they had reached the million dollar question but didnt win it, which i thought was amazing!

did anyone play the star wars special edition?

Rogue71371

Original Poster
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG!!!

I would have LOVED to play the SW version! My wife bought me the Trivial Pursuit Star Wars Edition for Xmas last year. The only bad part is that I cannot find anyone to play with! I even set the rule that I have to fill 3 of the peices to every other players one.

I would love to know what the million point questions were!

m star

Could we start a Star Wars Trivial Pursuit game on here? (in Chit-Chat) I'd play. I don't know exactly how it would work, but maybe you can figure something out.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Rogue71371 said:
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG!!!

I would have LOVED to play the SW version! My wife bought me the Trivial Pursuit Star Wars Edition for Xmas last year. The only bad part is that I cannot find anyone to play with! I even set the rule that I have to fill 3 of the peices to every other players one.

I would love to know what the million point questions were!
I can tell you what the 500,000 point question was when I played.
In Episode 3 when Obi-Wan was confronting Anakin on Mufastar which one of the 4 things did Anakin NOT say that he brought to the galaxy
a. Order
b. Peace
c. Security
d. Justice

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Correct.

At the time I had only seen ROTS twice (it was the day after it premiered)and had used all but the "phone a storm trooper" life line so I took a stab at it and missed it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom