MGM Rumor

FamilyMan

Account Suspended
I think there might be some confusion on this. There is a strong rumor right now that Peter Pan will be in a new version of Fantasmic for next year. This rumor of a Peter Pan movie is rather odd. That said, the CG version of London in PhilharMagic is amazing. I'd love a longer version of that segment. Everything I've heard reports that the Magic of Movies would be the name of a US based Cinemagique attraction, or something along those lines. But the one in Paris is amazing.

Also, some trivia for you, Return to Neverland and Cinemagique were made by the same person. (Return to Neverland was the short film with Robin Williams and Walter Cronkite that used to be in the Magic of Disney Animation in Walt Disney World and Disney Animation in DCA)

Sledge

Account Suspended
What is so good about Cinemagique? Isn't it just a movie, not 3D or anything? I can't understand how that is so entertaining when you can watch a short movie on films from home. Someone explain this. :lol: :veryconfu

m star

Sledge said:
What is so good about Cinemagique? Isn't it just a movie, not 3D or anything? I can't understand how that is so entertaining when you can watch a short movie on films from home. Someone explain this. :lol: :veryconfu
If you haven't seen it, you wouldn't understand. It is partly live action. Also it has Martin Short in it, which makes it awesome. I agree that Ellen's Energy Adventure is amazing, one of my favorites in Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom