MGM or AK ???

memajajo

Magic Kingdom and Epcot are absolutely essential. But if you can only go to one more, would you pick MGM or Animal Kingdom?:veryconfu

aladdin7702

My vote is for MGM. Animal Kingdom is basically a zoo with Disney characters everywhere. I agree that MGM and AK don't have the same magic as MK and EPCOT. MGM is home to some of the best attractions at WDW: ToT, RnRC, Fantasmic!, Star Tours, Great Movie Ride, One Man's Dream, etc. AK has Kali River Rapids and Dinosuar but those are about the only two attractions at AK that are worth waiting in line for. MGM's layout is a little wacky but I think that keeps the park interesting and adds to the atmosphere of the park.

Upvote 0

MKingdom25

Originally posted by aladdin7702
My vote is for MGM. Animal Kingdom is basically a zoo with Disney characters everywhere. I agree that MGM and AK don't have the same magic as MK and EPCOT. MGM is home to some of the best attractions at WDW: ToT, RnRC, Fantasmic!, Star Tours, Great Movie Ride, One Man's Dream, etc. AK has Kali River Rapids and Dinosuar but those are about the only two attractions at AK that are worth waiting in line for. MGM's layout is a little wacky but I think that keeps the park interesting and adds to the atmosphere of the park.

I think although MGM and AK may not have the same "type" of magic, I don't think that's a bad thing. I think each park has it own special brand of magic.
For example, comparing MK and MGM. They are very different brand of parks so its kind of hard to compare them. But they both have that special brand of Disney "pixie dust"

What do y'all think?

Upvote 0

Becky

:) MGM or spend two days at either MK or Epcot :D

Or go to MK and Epcot then take the $50.88 that AK would cost and buy a one year family membership to a good zoo. That membership should give you 50% to 100% off at other participating zoos. :cool: :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom