MGM Getting A New Parade

JROK

Original Poster
It's a little more than a rumor... it's the buzz on the backlot :p ... my friend was complaining about how they're cutting out Mrs. Incredible from pretty much all the parks (no more meet n greet in Tomorrowland because of construction on the Monsters Inc. attraction, and they were replaced in animation tour by Chicken Little), and then she said how they're gonna be in BPB at MGM but only briefly because they're popping out of a rock and all... I'll ask her about it a little bit more tomorrow evening and post my findings sometime on Thursday... see if she knows when the parade will be in effect and all... it just goes to show how important Pixar is to Disney... first the character dining for boys, now this...

JROK

Original Poster
Talked to my friend tonight and she says that the parade is looking to be here late 2006 / early 2007 ... It will be a smaller version of the one at DCA though and that there won't be as many other performers such as the stilt walkers, power skips, bmx and such... if I hear any more I'll let you all know...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom