MGM- and so it begins...

TheDScoop

A new show-like attraction is going in. It should be announced sometime after the M:S and Philarmagic official openings. It should open during 2004.

p.s. Mr. Coasterbp, all these boards have different personalities and that is a good thing. It keeps everything from being the same. That being said, I would welcome your posting over at the rumors/news forum at disboards. Even though someone cannot confirm a specific attraction going in, it is often helpful that they can confirm that it will be an attraction rather than simply some maintenance work.

BigNorm

Originally posted by Raidermatt
Samuel L. Jackson's character in "Die Hard with a Vengence" was named Jesus (hey-zeus).

Samuel L. Jackson's character in "Die Hard with a Vengence" was named Zeus, as in Mount Olympus, not Jesus.

RogueHabit

Originally posted by Coasterbp
Oh yeah, If this post offends anyone, or anyone would like to consider this SPAM, or annoying, or childish, or anything else besides a post related to the topic at hand, please, close your eyes, and repeat after me..."It's only a post, It's only a post, It's only a post, It's only a post...." Have a Disney Day...
OK, can I just clear up a couple of things here.

1. I NEVER said your post was SPAM.
2. My post was NEVER intended as a FLAME and I'm sorry it was taken that way.

All I was trying to point out was that it is very irritating to make a post along the lines of 'Well I know, but I'm not telling.' It was never my intention to offend, but clearly I was not the only one who found it to be kind of irritating.

Clearly you can not say to much as you could put yourself in a compromised position and I can accept that. But in this circumstance I can't help that feel that perhaps the wording of the post in question was bound to raise such a response.

Once again I offer an appology if my comments caused you offence, but that is a two-way street...

The speculation is much more fun in any case.:D

Becky

Bob the Ladder:D ride has been renamed Arose Such a Clatter. :cool: The Arose Such a Clatter Ladder Company purchased nameing rights for a reported 20,000,000 Lira:eek: Which due to current exchange rates will purchase one refillable mug at ASM.

If you look closely you will also see the Coke sponsored refreashment stand proudly serving (only) Beverly:slurp:

Becky

I've just been corrected by Lilo (beat up actually:eek: ).

The new ride is the Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride (just add water or lots of Beverly):sohappy:

SewIn2Disney

Originally posted by mkt
speaking of Spam..

spam.jpg

Spam!
It's pink and it's oval
Spam!
I buy it at the Mobil
Spam!
It's made in Chernobyl
Spam!
-"Spam" by Save Ferris

SewIn2Disney

Originally posted by Don L Duck
Did I read correctly ?
You said they are doing some work on the backlot tour.
Well I know one thing they better not mess with the Golden Girls house or I will be really ticked off!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

That house is the ONLY reason I ride that attraction endlessly. I must have at least 25 pictures of it.:lol:

twirl2378

Hey,
OK for all the CM's and people who work at Disney, When I went to MGM back on April 26 there was (between Al's toy Barn and the Singing in the Rain Umbrella) was a big wall up covering up a stage (and the stage has been there for a while). Is the construction have something to do with a revamping the staging area for a new show? Or are they totally killing the stage, getting rid of the character meeting place by Al's toy barn, and making something really good like a store dedicated to cheese and pal Mickeys?! :lol: I've been reading this thread and I'm just trying to get the facts strait from the ladders.:king:
~:cool:

ghostygreeter

Original Poster
Originally posted by twirl2378
Hey,
OK for all the CM's and people who work at Disney, When I went to MGM back on April 26 there was (between Al's toy Barn and the Singing in the Rain Umbrella) was a big wall up covering up a stage (and the stage has been there for a while). Is the construction have something to do with a revamping the staging area for a new show? Or are they totally killing the stage, getting rid of the character meeting place by Al's toy barn, and making something really good like a store dedicated to cheese and pal Mickeys?! :lol: I've been reading this thread and I'm just trying to get the facts strait from the ladders.:king:

That is what my picture on my post was of... It's supposed to be just a revamping of the area. SUPPOSED to be. But who knows... hehehe.. I'm hoping for maybe a shoots and LADDERS ride.

twirl2378

Thank you very much for helping me clear my thoughts about the construction! :brick: <---(no more!) If they make it into a "shoots and LADDERS ride", I will be right behind you ghostygreeter
to be on the ride! lol:D :sohappy:

joefox97

Originally posted by Becky

If you look closely you will also see the Coke sponsored refreashment stand proudly serving (only) Beverly:slurp:

ACK!!! Beverly! and Spam!

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

labattican

i just got back from WDW and the official announcement is going to be made on June 17. i don't want to ruin the surprise but... they are bringing back the teenage mutant ninja turtles. :hammer:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
What country is Beverly from again? I liked the stuff from Israel...whatever that was.

Berverly is from Italy. Kinley is the drink from Israel

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by ArchiDanDisney
Thanks...what's the orangish flavored one again? I have completely forgotten...I guess I know what I am going to do first.

Vegita Beta, from Japan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom