Mexican Rivera Cruise

jbarteau

HI All

I was just wondering if anyone is going on the Mexican Rivera Cruise next year and when it comes to the transportation part of it how are you working it. My wife and I wanted to go out 2 days prier and maybe stay at Disneyland resort. With buying the transportation part of the trip do they offer anything like that. If not does anyone have an idea were they put you up if you want to come in a few days early???

What is everyone else doing when it comes to transportation..

Disneyfalcon

HI All

I was just wondering if anyone is going on the Mexican Rivera Cruise next year and when it comes to the transportation part of it how are you working it. My wife and I wanted to go out 2 days prier and maybe stay at Disneyland resort. With buying the transportation part of the trip do they offer anything like that. If not does anyone have an idea were they put you up if you want to come in a few days early???

What is everyone else doing when it comes to transportation..

Hi Jbarteau! Disney hasn't opened up their 2011 packages yet for DL or WDW, so that's why you are not seeing transfers from DL or add on packages. They should come out soon, and I would certainly expect they will offer packages for stays before and after the cruises, with transfers to and from the port.:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom