Mexican Cruise Excursion Help

jbarteau

Original Poster
Hi All

This is only our second cruise and the first one was a 3 day so sorry if this is a dumb question...

Heading to Mexico on the Disney Wonder in September 2011 and my wife and I are looking at the excursions and wondering on a few days would have time for 2 excursions on Puerto Vallarta. If so how does that work with scheduling these on-line....

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 7:30 a.m. 7:00 p.m.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 11:15 a.m. 7:00 p.m.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 7:15 a.m. 1:30 p.m

Disneyfalcon

Hi All

This is only our second cruise and the first one was a 3 day so sorry if this is a dumb question...

Heading to Mexico on the Disney Wonder in September 2011 and my wife and I are looking at the excursions and wondering on a few days would have time for 2 excursions on Puerto Vallarta. If so how does that work with scheduling these on-line....

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 7:30 a.m. 7:00 p.m.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 11:15 a.m. 7:00 p.m.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 7:15 a.m. 1:30 p.m

It is sometimes possible to schedule two excursions in one day, although that's a pretty busy day!

When you are online you can play around with the times. Schedule one early, then go see if you can get the other late. If not, go back and reverse them. The system will tell you if you have conflicts.

ChuckElias

It is sometimes possible to schedule two excursions in one day, although that's a pretty busy day!
We're doing two excursions in Skagway on our Alaskan cruise.

Speaking of which. . . pictures? Trip report? Anything????

(Welcome home! :) I hope the return trip was easier than the flight out!)

Disneyfalcon

We're doing two excursions in Skagway on our Alaskan cruise.

Speaking of which. . . pictures? Trip report? Anything????

(Welcome home! :) I hope the return trip was easier than the flight out!)

Thank you, Chuck! We got back late last night, and thankfully it was uneventful!!:)

I'll be working on my pictures and trip report!! Movers come on Friday so I need to get ready for them and then I'll get to work!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom