MerfCot and the Merftempory Resort 8/21

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Hellos!

Got some awesome photos from today, 8/21, of Epcot and the Contemporary resort, including the concept art for the 4th floor, new refurb walls at Epcot, and lotsa other stuffs.

I, too, purchased the Epcot-retro hat and saw a few people in the park wearing it. Also went into Fountain View and got a mint choco-chip ice cream sammich. Every table was filled inside, and about half were filled outside. There was a line for both sides, and the CM said they were very busy. It stayed open until 9pm - dunno if it stayed open through EMH.

Energy stayed open until 9pm and also for EMH. That was a bit of a fluke. According to Guest Relations pretty much everything was open - the park was packed. People either went to the PPP at MK or were at Epcot for EMH, and well, PPP ticket sales havent been great.. so around 7pm Epcot was getting completely full monorails arriving ;)

Pics in a few moments!

EpcotServo

Oh yeah, totally forgot what I wanted to say in my first post.
:hammer:

Did you perchance see the Muppet Mobile Lab as well? Also I'm wondering, does anybody think they'd run it at night?

I don't think so.
:shrug:

Epcot82Guy

Excellent. Can't wait for the pics.

And I must have missed the hats when I was down there. I'll have to stick with my current logo visor.

WDWEric

Haha, Thats just what I heard on here a couple weeks ago. I thought it was kinda crazy that you lived in Arizona and went to Epcot every day to update us on the wand. Great updates and can't wait for the pics!

Woo Hoo! 500th post!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Okie dokie, so here's SSE from the parking lot, minus stars of course:

augepcont1.jpg

And then I noticed they've got a fairly large box in the entrance area. Wonder if they're starting on the guest-flow overhaul?

augepcont2.jpg

Here is it from the monorail station:

augepcont18.jpg

Back to the sphere!

augepcont15.jpg

And a closeup..

augepcont16.jpg

And they're resufacing the walkway at the monorail station (this is going into it)

augepcont17.jpg

And the next post should have photos that are actually inside the park :)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
More sphere..

augepcont3.jpg

Then finally inside:

augepcont4.jpg

augepcont12.jpg

Well, atleast i'm in the park now, so a closeup..

augepcont13.jpg

I shall call you Spher-ey, and you shall be mine!

augepcont9.jpg

and one last look at SSE:

augepcont7.jpg

The irony is that there are other things in this photo update.. but also a whole 'nother set of SSE photos at night - those later!

jalpcm

Thanks for the pictures Merf. Oh and I love the copyright by Merf on the pictures. :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: You're the best!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom