Memory Maker Ride Photos

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I'm tossing around the Memory Maker idea.
I know it's linked to your Magic Band --- One question:
Do I have to wait in line with everyone else looking to purchase on ride photos or do they have a MB kiosk set up where I can scan my MB pic our photo and get the he!! outta there?

TheMouseFan

I'm tossing around the Memory Maker idea.
I know it's linked to your Magic Band --- One question:
Do I have to wait in line with everyone else looking to purchase on ride photos or do they have a MB kiosk set up where I can scan my MB pic our photo and get the he!! outta there?
You don't have to do either. They will automatically show up in your account!

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Original Poster
That is correct!! Worked flawlessly for us in June!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! I was on the fence with this however hearing this I think I may have to do it.

We got Photo Pass Plus last year and we were ok with it not over the top thrilled but no disappointed either, however one of my biggest hang ups was having to wait in line with the common folk after coming off the ride.......

Upvote 0

Ali Mouse

You don't have to do either. They will automatically show up in your account!
I'm confused??? Last September with the photo pass plus card you had to go tell the people which pictures you wanted and they would scan it to your card. So will you explain to me the whole photo pass plus with the MB?

So.....You ride the ride -they take the picture and it stores in your MB- then you get off the ride and leave. Then when you go online the pic is there? If so...Wow!

Upvote 0

TheMouseFan

I'm confused??? Last September with the photo pass plus card you had to go tell the people which pictures you wanted and they would scan it to your card. So will you explain to me the whole photo pass plus with the MB?

So.....You ride the ride -they take the picture and it stores in your MB- then you get off the ride and leave. Then when you go online the pic is there? If so...Wow!
The PhotoPass Plus is now called Memory Maker and yes, it automatically posts your picture to your account. They started testing this last November, then it went active earlier this year. As of right now, it only works if you have prepurchased Memory Maker, but word is, eventually the ride pics will show up in everyone's account and you will have the option to download them once you get home instead of having to do it in the park.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Nothing is "stored" in your MagicBand. The chip in the band points to your MDE profile. Photo taken, chip identifies MDE account, photo will appear in said account (though not immediately. )

Upvote 0

RememberWhen

So, I am traveling with a group of 9. I pre-purchased memory maker. We're all linked together in the friends and family thing on MDE. Can my sisters go on splash (for example) and get the picture even though I won't be with them?

Upvote 0

Ali Mouse

The PhotoPass Plus is now called Memory Maker and yes, it automatically posts your picture to your account. They started testing this last November, then it went active earlier this year. As of right now, it only works if you have prepurchased Memory Maker, but word is, eventually the ride pics will show up in everyone's account and you will have the option to download them once you get home instead of having to do it in the park.
WOW! Thank you! I am so excited. I will definitely be buying the memory maker next September!

Upvote 0

gooftroop5

Here's one for you.
Where are the cameras located on each of the rides? (I need to make sure I don't look TOO terrified ;))

Splash Mountain - as you are going down the dig drop
Space Mountain - when you round the corner going into the launch "tube" at the beginning of the ride
Buzz Lightyear - I'm always too busy trying to beat my son that I never pay attention! :)

We had the Photopass+ last summer and it was a pain to remember you photo number and stand in line to have them add it to your photopass. I'm SUPER excited about the new Memory Maker!! Woohoo!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom