memorial day week

momof three

My trip has to be moved yet again due to conflict, so i was wondering about crowds memorial day week? I know it will start getting pretty hot but i more worried about crowds. Has anyone been there at this time and give me any tips. Do not want to go when super crowded will pick different time if to crowded. please help!!

happymom52003

We were there during that time last year and it was not too bad. The heat was awful for us, but as far as crowds go it was fine (and this is coming from someone who has a low tolerance for crowds at WDW!). It was busy, but nowhere near other holiday weekend/week crowds or summer crowds. Memorial Day itself was actually our least crowded day at the MK...I was surprised. But by the beginning of the second week of June, the crowds had really picked up and were pretty bad.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Gone two times during Memorial Day weekend and both times were quite enjoyable. It was busy but mainly at DHS since it was Star Wars Weekend, so we just sort of stayed away from it. A lot of school districts are still in session so the crowds won't be as unbearable as if you go later in the summer.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom