Meh rides

jjbrooks567

We will be at Disney from 4/5-4/10 and there are EMH every morning at Magic kingdom. I was wondering what rides are open during these EMH. They will be at 7 am. That's pretty early so I was wondering what rides would be open so I can tell if I want to try and be there for them.

Disney4family

Astro Orbiter, Buzz, Dumbo, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Small World, Mad Tea Party, Magic Kingdom Welcome Show, Meet Anna & Elsa, Meet Ariel at her Grotto, Meet Cindy & Rapunzel, Mickey's Philharmagic, Peter Pan's Flight, Carrousel, 7 Dwarfs, Space Mtn, Stitch, Barnstormer, Pooh, Speedway, TTA/Peoplemover, Little Mermaid, Carrousel of Progress

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Astro Orbiter, Buzz, Dumbo, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Small World, Mad Tea Party, Magic Kingdom Welcome Show, Meet Anna & Elsa, Meet Ariel at her Grotto, Meet Cindy & Rapunzel, Mickey's Philharmagic, Peter Pan's Flight, Carrousel, 7 Dwarfs, Space Mtn, Stitch, Barnstormer, Pooh, Speedway, TTA/Peoplemover, Little Mermaid, Carrousel of Progress
I thought all the Mountains were open for EMH?

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We will be at Disney from 4/5-4/10 and there are EMH every morning at Magic kingdom. I was wondering what rides are open during these EMH. They will be at 7 am. That's pretty early so I was wondering what rides would be open so I can tell if I want to try and be there for them.
You should definitely get there for a couple of them, if you're there for Rope Drop at EMH you'll have that MK's butt thoroughly kicked by 10:30 -11:00 At which time you can grab an early lunch or late breakfast sit back and laugh at all the suckers in 30, 40, 50 minute lines.

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

Not in the morning. Morning EMH is Tomorrowland and Fantasyland attractions only.

I checked allears and touring plans - no splash or big thunder

Sheeezee...If I were a betting man (without the aid of the internet), I would have bet my life I was cruising on one of those two mountains at an early EMH.

Good thing I'm not a betting man, I kinda like this whole living thing I got going on right now.

Upvote 0

ToInfinityAndBeyond

You should definitely get there for a couple of them, if you're there for Rope Drop at EMH you'll have that MK's butt thoroughly kicked by 10:30 -11:00 At which time you can grab an early lunch or late breakfast sit back and laugh at all the suckers in 30, 40, 50 minute lines.

This. Even on a day without EMH, if you're there at rope drop, you can do nearly everything before lunch. Save your FP+ for Splash and Big Thunder in the afternoon. Boom. MK done in less than a day. Then you can actually ENJOY the park.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
From what little I know about you, I'd be willing to say you're a sucker FOR WDW, but it's been a long time since you were a sucker AT WDW.
The mouse got nuttin' on you Tuvalu!
Thanks. Though I vowed the last time I went over Easter week (several years ago) it would be my LAST TIME over Easter week...

...fast forward to having a daughter who is a first-year teacher and who begged to go during her spring break...yep, Easter week...the things we do for our children (even when they are adults!!)

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

This. Even on a day without EMH, if you're there at rope drop, you can do nearly everything before lunch. Save your FP+ for Splash and Big Thunder in the afternoon. Boom. MK done in less than a day. Then you can actually ENJOY the park.

I quoted this because I'm right and @ToInfinityAndBeyond is even righter.
Rope Droppers FO-EVAH PEOPLE!!

Upvote 0

Disney4family

Sheeezee...If I were a betting man (without the aid of the internet), I would have bet my life I was cruising on one of those two mountains at an early EMH.

Good thing I'm not a betting man, I kinda like this whole living thing I got going on right now.
If you were one of my kids, I would tell you that every dollar you spend (bet) now, is one less dollar to spend at WDW! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

Thanks. Though I vowed the last time I went over Easter week (several years ago) it would be my LAST TIME over Easter week...

...fast forward to having a daughter who is a first-year teacher and who begged to go during her spring break...yep, Easter week...the things we do for our children (even when they are adults!!)

D*mn kids and their higher education and successful careers!!!

I'm a victim as well. We're going to be there for Memorial Day weekend because of my rotten spawn of a college age daughter, who isn't done with exams until the 19th.

She's lucky I love her and my son more than anything in the world (or World) or I'd have half a mind to leave them behind and go the first week of May like we used to and send pictures of me and my wife riding BTMR (during early EMH of course ;))!!!

Upvote 0

SMS55

I get there for rope drop but I start in the other direction. I make my fast passes for Space Mountain, now I've added Seven Dwarfs Minetrain and I'll something else like Buzz or Peter Pan. I start in Adeventureland and I can race through, Jungle Cruise, Pirates, My 4 ear old insists on magic Carpet rides, Splash and I'll usually have like a ten minute wait for Big Thunder. I get that all knocked out in an hour or so. Haunted Mansion has little wait and so does It's a Small World.

Upvote 0

ToInfinityAndBeyond

I get there for rope drop but I start in the other direction. I make my fast passes for Space Mountain, now I've added Seven Dwarfs Minetrain and I'll something else like Buzz or Peter Pan. I start in Adeventureland and I can race through, Jungle Cruise, Pirates, My 4 ear old insists on magic Carpet rides, Splash and I'll usually have like a ten minute wait for Big Thunder. I get that all knocked out in an hour or so. Haunted Mansion has little wait and so does It's a Small World.

Well we can't ALL go for Space Mountain.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom