Meeting Belle.

Gentieno

Original Poster
Hi everybody,

On the 26 sixth of january I'm leaving Holland for a 3 week vacation in orlandan / disney. My oldest daugther (2,6 years) is constantly speaking about Belle. She has a drinking class with Belle on it. She wants to meet Belle and give her a kis and a big hug. If we talk about all the other characters she says no, even to mickey and his fiends. She realy wants to meet Belle. Does somebody know where we can meet Belle?

Greetings, Dennis (Holland)

HouCuseChickie

There is a link(s) floating around (somewhere) that has all of the spots to meet the various characters (i.e. location and times they are likely to appear). Alright...found it http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/Character-Meet-and-Greets-at-the-Magic-Kingdom.htm
http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions/...s-at-Epcot.htm

I think seeing Belle in France in Epcot is going to be the easiest thing.

Unfortunatley, with when you're going, I believe Toontown will be closed, so no clue if or where those princesses will appear.

You'll also want to make sure to go to Disney Hollywood Studios to see Beauty and the Beast live on stage.

We also met Belle in her blue dress at Cinderella's Royal Table (MK) and we got to meet her in her yellow dress at Royal Akershus (Epcot).

heartodisney

picture.php

This was taken in Epcot in France...you should not have any problems finding these characters!

dreamfinder

Belle and the Beast pretty much switch off in France right now. The current shcedule (from Steve Soares site) is
Belle daily at 11:30am, 12:20, 1:20, 2:20, 4:15, 5:20 & 6:15pm
Beast daily at 1:30, 2:30, 3:35, 4:30 & 5:30pm
so sometimes you may have overlap and get both, other times just one or the other. Lately they have been appearing down by the lagoon, there is a little walkway just past the Champagne/adult slushy kiosk that they show up at.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom