Meet The Robinsons

Brother_Bean

Original Poster
What are people’s reviews on meet the Robinsons?? :lookaroun

I watched it the other night for the first time and really enjoyed it! It was a film that I never really gave much thought, I think it’s because the publicity of it wasn’t as big as the others? But now in my opinion it’s up there with the others. :animwink:

I saw it in the theater in 3d and liked it a lot. I thought the time travel im your son in the future aspect was probably over most kids heads though.

I think with John Lasseter running Disneys and Pixars Animation now that the films will keep getting better.

Ilovewishes

I haven't seen anything to do with meet the Robinsons over here. Just like I haven't seen anything to do with Wall*E! I actually had to Google Wall*E when I saw it in the forums to find out what everyone was talking about!:shrug:

Come on, Britain! Get with the Disney!!!

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Saw it in 3D, loved it. First, it was one of the best non-Pixar Disney movies made recently. Second, I loved the fact that it's one of the extremely rare movies these days to paint a POSITIVE view of the future.

I can also relate to the main character, he's a lot like me when I was a kid.

Brother_Bean

Original Poster
I haven't seen anything to do with meet the Robinsons over here. Just like I haven't seen anything to do with Wall*E! I actually had to Google Wall*E when I saw it in the forums to find out what everyone was talking about!:shrug:

Come on, Britain! Get with the Disney!!!

I hadn’t heard a lot about it to be honest! I knew the film but as I said there wasn’t much publicity for it, (I think it may have been on the cinema for a few weeks, but not for long) so I just didn’t get round to watching it. But I was at Asda the other day and seen it there, it was only £6 so I had to get it to go with my DVD collection, and I am so glad I did it was really worth it! You should try and see it :)

3IAlienKid

I thought some of the humor involving the Robinson characters and their eccentric personalities was a bit strained, but other than that this was a really touching story with a hopeful theme and a couple of neat plot twists (one obvious, the other took me by surprise). I love the Walt Disney quote at the end. I will probably pick this up on DVD soon.

whoops...wrong thread...my original post was about something else.

Anyhow, Bowler Hat guy is one of the best and eccentric villians I've ever seen in a movie...brilliant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom