Meet the Robinson's Teaser Trailer online

CTXRover

Original Poster
The first trailer for Disney's Meet the Robinson's can now be found at www.disneypictures.com.

Click on the Meet the Robinson's icon on the right-hand column and enjoy.

Look for the brief shot of Space Mountain and the original Star Jets in "Todayland" :lol:

Animation looks pretty good with this one. With the Pixar team helping to tie some loose ends on the story side of things, could be an interesting film.

Meet the Robinson's opens in theaters March 30, 2007.

I can't place the voice of the woman talking about the coffee, but she's definitely been in another Disney film...I think. Actually, it kinda sounds like Jessie from Toy Story (is that her name?? - it's been a while....)

imagineer boy

Ya know, this actually looks pretty good! Chicken Little, Valient, and the Wild all failed to grab my attention, but this actually made me interested. I'm kinda anxious to see the final product.

Madison

clarksfan95 said:
I can't place the voice of the woman talking about the coffee, but she's definitely been in another Disney film...I think. Actually, it kinda sounds like Jessie from Toy Story (is that her name?? - it's been a while....)

Joan Cusack

SirGoofy

Well, well...I think the house of Mouse may have a winner on its hands. This trailer actually made me laugh, which Disney has failed to do since Stitch. Hopefully the finished product is funny.

Epcot82Guy

This looks like it has potential. The hybrid of Disney CGI and Pixar CGI is pretty obvious (in a good way). I agree that if some of the Pixar creativity can get pushed in here we may have a pretty strong winner.

I think someone else said it, too, but this SCREAMS park tie in. I remember when Lilo & Stitch came out, the opening sequence just looked like AE. I commented on it leaving hte theater. This has that same feeling to me. Perhaps a time trip to "Todayland" or something along those lines will pop up in a TL near you.

lwalker8

With "The Wild" doing so poorly in the box office, this preview just gave me new hope that Disney Animation may have finally have a winner without relying on Pixar. Lets hope the actual movie lives up to the short bit they've given us here!:sohappy:

DicksonGR

I agree with the teaser trailer looking good! Hopefully Disney have learned from their past mistakes and can produce a film that is up to slightly older standards.

wdwdave09

Meet the Robinsons

Is it me or does the gentlemen next to the lady with the coffee patches look like Dash's teacher from The Incredibles?

This trailer actually made me look forward to seeing a Disney animated movie (of course, I like movies involving the future, sci-fi, inventing, etc.).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom