Meet the Robinsons need to be in Tomrrowland.

Thrill Seeker

What I'd like to see is have an animated introduction for CoP. They would not appear in the main portion of the show, just the loading and exiting scenes and would introduce us to the CoP family and how they keep moving forward.

datw@epcot

Meet the Robinsons is awesome and completely underrated, it would be a great fit for tomorrowland - I hate to make bold opinions on this website, but I think the astro orbiter could be rethemed based on the style of the "future" city in the movie.

FigmentJedi

Next someone will be telling us they need to re-theme the Jungle Cruise after "The Wild."

You can't compare Robinsons and the Wild. The Wild was a weak project in development hell for 10 years that they just went "Screw it, outsource it to Shatner's animation studio in Canada. After all, it surely can't turn out as bad as Canadian TV cartoons..." and it became immediately forgettable upon release.
Robinsons was the sign Disney was getting back in the saddle after kicking Eisner out.

mp2bill

I agree that Meet the Robinsons should be in Tomorrowland (after all, a bulk of the movie takes place in the future), but I disagree that it should replace MILF...or if it were replaced, MILF should at least be moved somewhere else (DHS perhaps).

By the way, Meet the Robinsons was way underrated.

mp2bill

It's true! There was a lithograph at the D23 con. Only thing that urks me is why Timekeeper is not in this group pic..Grrr..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/partyhare/3782755865/sizes/l/in/photostream/

What the heck is Rodney Copperbottom doing in this picture that's advertising for D23?

"Robots" was a Blue Sky Studios movie.

I also am a big fan of Meet the Robinsons, but I think since Disney releaseed it at an odd time of year, it didn't get the box office that is expected of most Disney (and Pixar) movies.

It's too bad because it's one of very few films recently to paint a positive view of the future.

MtR is not a Pixar movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom