Meet the Robinsons at Disney-MGM Studios

Matpez

Went over just because I knew to expect them... this is the only one we got...
s_PhotoPass_-_Photo_Editor_1174848170671.png

jedimaster1227

Went over just because I knew to expect them... this is the only one we got...
s_PhotoPass_-_Photo_Editor_1174848170671.png

This is definitely a good thing and it shows. Disney is selling its movie before its release so that it may gain some popularity. TMNT used the same technique for its upcoming film, advertising in way too many ways for you to even miss a single add- and it shows as TMNT just beat out 300 for the top spot in the box office... Lesson for today: "Cover all of Montreal's malls with lots and lots of ads about Meet the Robinsons..." :lol:

Matpez

Thanks... currently they were doing meet and greets behind the Animation studio where you also meet with the Incredibles. We had gone to Studios on Friday to catch a couple quick rides and the times guide listed them as appearing, so we went right over to check it out. While we were there the "bowling guy" was the only one out.

pazapalooza

My friend and I went for spring break between Thursday and Sunday, and we hit MGM on Saturday. Here's a pic from the meet n greet.

d1small.jpg

I believe the video before it had interviews from guys who were the voices of the coach and the villain. And of course the caffeine clip.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I hope this movie is good...Disney can't seem to cut a break on the animated features. Of course, it can only be better than Home on the Range...

Ehh....... yes but its a little dissapointing. I didnt like the Incredibles and I found this film to be very much the same. I went to a preview showing on Sunday, the cinema was deserted, barely 20 people. Disney seems to have lost its magic to UK audiences.

The Trailer for Shrek 3 however ..............................:ROFLOL:

Figment82

I didn't wait in line to get my picture with Bowler Hat Guy, but I was amused that they are playing "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" as background music. The character assistant was singing along. :)

Piebald

This movie has been getting good reviews so far. Apparently it is going to surprise a lot of people according to what the reviews have been saying. There are several online.

The characters won't be out for very long (at least not at Animation)....Remy and whoever else will be coming there sometime early in June. Depending on how MTR does depends if we'll see these characters deployed elsewhere (maybe tomorrowland?). As of now there doesn't seem to be much merchandise or anything (at least not in the parks)....maybe Disney is holding back to see what the general response is.

joanna71985

This movie has been getting good reviews so far. Apparently it is going to surprise a lot of people according to what the reviews have been saying. There are several online.

The characters won't be out for very long (at least not at Animation)....Remy and whoever else will be coming there sometime early in June. Depending on how MTR does depends if we'll see these characters deployed elsewhere (maybe tomorrowland?). As of now there doesn't seem to be much merchandise or anything (at least not in the parks)....maybe Disney is holding back to see what the general response is.

Tomorrowland would make sense. After all, isn't there a building like Space Mountain in MTR?

fizzle75

Disney's add campaign for Meet The Robinsons is massive, the commercials are everywhere. Working in a grocery store I see the product placements are everywhere. Between Meet The Robinsons, Pirates Of The Caribbean:At World's End and Ratatouille later this year, Disney is going to have an AMAZING year at the box office! :sohappy:

I still miss classic animation though and can't wait for it's return. I'm talking box office, not direct to DVD.

shanny

i just hope when i go down in august, there will be a tiny walking around. thats all. just a picture with mr. big head and little arms. *wigglewiggle* that would make my day :) though, disney...everything will make my day!! :D

drew81

From what I heard the MTR characters should be there for a little while. Hopefully for a few months.... Also, the Incredibles are staying and you should being see more of Frozone as well. That's just what I heard

rrrox

Lewis's hair...

yea, i recently saw the movie, and i thought it was one of the best recent disney movies, lol :-D....... yea, i didn't think about it in the beginning of the movie (spoiler warning XD), but the science fair lady is wed to "bud", and they adopt lewis, as he becomes a robinson, and apparently at some point, they have more children... the girl at the science fair with frogs is franny, lewis' future wife, and in the future they have wilbur...

lol.. "why's your dog wearing glasses?.. Oh, because his perscription won't pay for contacts!" XD

good movie. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom