Rumor Meet and Greets

TYOTimer

Because the bad press for only allowing a child to give Mickey a hug if their family paid EXTRA money on top of their ticket wouldn’t be worth it. Could you imagine the outcry if that happened?

I’m sure even Chapek realizes that.
Exactly. Chapek may be Bozo the Clown with a CEO name tag written in crayon by the other Bob, but even he isn’t that dumb to be make someone pay 20 dollars a person to meet Mickey, with no other way of meeting them

CFD62

The entertainment cast still on furlough or displaced in other lines of business working attractions, merchandise, lifeguarding, etc for the past 7 months. They’re all here waiting...for now. But after being kept in the dark the last 7 months and no signs of anything to come a lot are starting to drop.
This is absolutely correct. I have a close family member in entertainment. She’s now stuck in a gift shop. They’ve had zero communication about returning. She loves her job but even she is starting to look for other jobs. Very sad

celluloid

Exactly. Chapek may be Bozo the Clown with a CEO name tag written in crayon by the other Bob, but even he isn’t that dumb to be make someone pay 20 dollars a person to meet Mickey, with no other way of meeting them

Exactly. They are fine just adding 20 dollars an admission ticket increase and parking increase and getting that money elsewhere from everyone.

TYOTimer

Exactly. They are fine just adding 20 dollars an admission ticket increase and parking increase and getting that money elsewhere from everyone.
Bingo. Gotta force everyone to Universal, I mean squeeze the money out of everyone in anyway possible!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom