Meal Plan - Is this still available

dynamix_disney

Original Poster
A friend went a couple of months ago and purchase the meal ticket for $16 or $18 not sure. Where can these be found. I look around the disney site but could not find it. Can someone direct me to the right place. Thanx All.

pinkrose

I have not heard of this at Disney. AK used to have a meal deal where you got a CS meal and a coupon for a snack. They no longer offer this though.

ImaYoyo

Nope, this is not offered at Disney, though Universal has something like this.

Unless you were part of a Youth Group. In that case, you may have had a voucher, and it was less money. Don't want to post it here, so call 407-828-3200 and ask about youth group meal voucher prices.

slappy magoo

I might be mixed up then. Is there any meal plan that they offer. Thanx

Yeah, for 39 bucks a head, you get a snack (under $4), a counter service meal (tax included) and a table service meal (tax and tip included, though there are rumors the tip won't be included after this year. Also, depending on quality of service, some people still ad a couple of bucks). You can only get it if you're staying at a WDW resort, and you must get it for every night of your stay. But you can mix and match how you use those credits, you can have 2 counter service resturants one day and two table service meals the next, etc.

Almost all restaurants are included, though some of the nicest resturants will charge you TWO table service credits. Look at the menus at allearsnet.com, and it's easy to see, if you're thoughtful about where to eat and when, you'll save money.

pinkrose

Yeah, for 39 bucks a head, you get a snack (under $4), a counter service meal (tax included) and a table service meal (tax and tip included, though there are rumors the tip won't be included after this year. Also, depending on quality of service, some people still ad a couple of bucks). You can only get it if you're staying at a WDW resort, and you must get it for every night of your stay. But you can mix and match how you use those credits, you can have 2 counter service resturants one day and two table service meals the next, etc.

Almost all restaurants are included, though some of the nicest resturants will charge you TWO table service credits. Look at the menus at allearsnet.com, and it's easy to see, if you're thoughtful about where to eat and when, you'll save money.

The dining plan is an excellent deal! To purchase it, you need to book room and ticket- plus dining package.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom