Me? I LOVE that Italian Ice!......waht are some of your favorite treats?

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
Soooo many Disney treats to enjoy, but when we are down in the summer especially we all look forward to the Italian Ice in DTD....smooth texture, tastey,cold..mmmmmmm One of our favorite treats amongst many . There are the obvious...Dole Whip, Candied Apple, Turkey Legs, etc...what are some of your maye not so obvious treats to enjoy.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
So my DH and I ate and drank around the world on our September trip last year! YUM! So many new treats including school bread and troll's horn from Norway. Also, chocolate caramel covered pineapple and caramel marshmallow roll from Germany and this amazing ice cream strawberry whipped topping dessert from the cart outside Italy! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! But my most favorite - the nutella and fruit waffle from sleepy hollow! If you want pics of these - they are all in my September trip report. I had the candy apple for the first time in feb and can't believe I waited this long to have one!

luis71091

I have so many favorite treats, it's hard to choose, but my favorite place to grab some treats is at the French Bakery in Epcot.

pmaljr

Citrus Swirl at the Sunshine Terrace and Orange Slush at Cosmic Rays, both of these require a love of orange juice :)

ginadee

White chocolate covered marshmellows dipped in oreo crumbs at downtown disney. My fave disney treat. Just cant seem to be duplicated anywhere else.

Alley7728

Mine is usually a cream cheese pretzel. This last trip I got one that just wasnt very good. The dough didnt seem to have risen and there was very little cream cheese. I was disappointed. :( I usually make a meal out of one but this one got trashed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom