McDonald's leaving the parks?

Mr Bill

but its not inside the park, you had to leave animal kingdom to get to it, is yak and yuki disney owned? if not then mconalds is the only non disney owned restaurant inside a park
It is my understanding that several of the restaurants within the World Showcase are not Disney owned.

WDFAN1977

Good riddance! The less Unhealthy, Processed, Trans Fat Filled foods the better:hurl:. I say everyone join DVC and bring their own food:D:D:D.

teej

Good riddance! The less Unhealthy, Processed, Trans Fat Filled foods the better:hurl:. I say everyone join DVC and bring their own food:D:D:D.

I totally agree...they need to start thinking more about real food then the stuff places like macdonalds make..I does start to make you feel ill after a while.

daliseurat

It is my understanding that several of the restaurants within the World Showcase are not Disney owned.

Disney has always had some outside people leasing/owning/running various establishments. As long as those establishments are run in that DISNEY way and are not part of a major franchise that I can go to anywhere, I'm fine with it. I think Yak and Yeti is run by outside vendors, and the Italy restaurant too. I'm not really sure what others are that way. And that's the great part. As long as Disney can bring in outside people to provide the proper experience I can't complain. Well, I probably will any way...:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom