May Trip

nemo77

Hi everyone, I am going to DisneyWorld in 9 Days! I will be gone from May15th to May28th! I can hardly wait. So anybody else going in May and for how long?

surfsupdon

I am at Yacht Club from May 17th thru May 23rd. It started as a quick weekend trip only, then morphed into a just a bit more.

It's almost time for us to have Disney fun!

Upvote 0

nemo77

Original Poster
Everyone that replyed

Snowwhite5669 going to Coronado, XODISNEYBELLEOX Thanks for replying and Have a great time, Missionspacefan Thank you also for replying, and surfsupdon. I hope everyone of you have a wonderful, fun filled trip.

Upvote 0

Mr Wizard

We are going for what has become our annual trip for our anniversary (May 18th). May 14th thru 23rd. But won't be staying with you high-rollers on property. I'll be with the low buck types out on Irlo Bronson at HoJos. After you've driven 900 miles to get there, what's another 3 to get in? Gonna do the private boat ride to see the fireworks on the 18th. Should be neat.
NOW that I have your attention and we all know who usually goes in May, please let it be known that I'm still looking for some video of the Share a Dream parade from May 17, 2003. This would really mean the world to my wife and I, so please ask around if any might exist, I would really like to have a copy.
Thanx

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom