May the fourth

ppete1975

Original Poster
Figured I would start a fun conversation, since it seems we have had alot of negativity in here for a bit.
What are you doing for May the 4th?
Anyone going to Galaxys Edge?

I will be watching return of the jedi and building the lego dagobah diorama set,

well after work :(
1651500900663.png

kalel8145

Wife and I will celebrate it on May 7th because work. :( It will be Star Wars marathon starting early AM, appetizers, my uhh...Jawa Juice ;) and our dog Aayla.
The Lego set is very cool.

Sbk1234

Big Star Wars fan here, since 1977. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be doing anything special except watching the new Star Trek series, Strange New Worlds, which premiers on that day.
I will play my Star Wars mix in my car on my way to and from work.

JIMINYCR

I'm sure DS who is a SW fan will be calling me and will be discussing all the facts, little known information and finite details he knows that I dont. I probably will watch some SW feature with a big bowl of butter drenched popcorn. Of course, I will be remembering that last year at this time we were spending two weeks in WDW and this year we are not. :cry::cry::cry: Maybe I'll bring out some Legos too and build something to help ease the pain.

Minnesota disney fan

Figured I would start a fun conversation, since it seems we have had alot of negativity in here for a bit.
What are you doing for May the 4th?
Anyone going to Galaxys Edge?

I will be watching return of the jedi and building the lego dagobah diorama set,

well after work :(
View attachment 636568
Thanks for the mental relief from the sad state of WDW!
On May the 4th I am going to the first baseball game of the season for my 15 year old grandson. We have had so much snow this April that this is the first time for them to play on their home field. Then vacation next week; but gladly not WDW.

Ricky Spanish

I'm sure DS who is a SW fan will be calling me and will be discussing all the facts, little known information and finite details he knows that I dont. I probably will watch some SW feature with a big bowl of butter drenched popcorn. Of course, I will be remembering that last year at this time we were spending two weeks in WDW and this year we are not. :cry::cry::cry: Maybe I'll bring out some Legos too and build something to help ease the pain.
998175BA-F030-4AF6-BE86-6F6FD8CDD819.png

Gillyanne

We're going to make Death Star waffles. Over the weekend, craving for waffles came up, but put it off given the theme of the big waffle iron.

Before I was WFH I'd wear a subtle SW outfit, but not anymore since WFH (if it was the weekend I would wear something SW if I left the house)

KBLovedDisney

Nothing to do with Star Wars, but I am going to a Pre Op doctor appointment for upcoming surgery that I am EXCITED about...never thought I would be excited about a surgery because 1) I hate hospitals and 2) see number one. BUT MAN am I happy about this one. That is all.

Ricky Spanish

I’ve seen sites where proof readers claim that Legos as a reference to multiple Lego blocks is an appropriate usage. When referring to a set of Lego or the company, then the word Lego is correct. So some will say I shouldn’t be corrected in the manner that I structured my sentence and used my word. 😆😆
Ok.
On a totally different note, I saw a bunch of deers and sheeps today.😁😁😁

ppete1975

Original Poster
Nothing to do with Star Wars, but I am going to a Pre Op doctor appointment for upcoming surgery that I am EXCITED about...never thought I would be excited about a surgery because 1) I hate hospitals and 2) see number one. BUT MAN am I happy about this one. That is all.
Good luck :) I know when I had my shoulder repaired I was in the same mental space and I 1) hate hospitals 2) have high anxiety 3) first operation ever

vikescaper

I’ll be working on May the Fourth but I am planning on wearing a Star Wars shirt underneath my work polo and I may write a Star Wars quote on my dry erase board. We will be at Studios for Revenge of the Fifth between our showings of Doctor Strange, though.

ppete1975

Original Poster
I’ll be working on May the Fourth but I am planning on wearing a Star Wars shirt underneath my work polo and I may write a Star Wars quote on my dry erase board. We will be at Studios for Revenge of the Fifth between our showings of Doctor Strange, though.
going on revenge of the fifth to a local flix to see it as well.. since people drop spoilers everywhere

ppete1975

Original Poster
Watching Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
l-intro-1650905123.jpg
Will be interesting to see if any american based theme park ever tries to bring star trek back. Theres been alot of talk over the years and china sounds like they will be building one. Sadly the one in Jordan was never built.. not that most of us would have ever seen it.. or the one in china for that matter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom