May roll call

JackSkellington

Original Poster
Originally posted by Lilmama21
I can't believe this is your first trip "Jack", you have so many posts and I got the idea that you had been there.
Yes this is my first trip. We planned and began savingabout a year and a half ago. Ever since then I bought a couple books on WDW, and have been reading all I can about the park. I know most everything and where itis at in the parks. However I have not seen nor ridden anything yet. But within a few hours that will change. Andto SKEETER I am traveling from Oklahoma. We are flying from TIA (Tulsa International Airport) to Dallas I believe and then nonstop to Orlando. We fly SouthWest.

polyman 65

Its been 5 long months since my last trip to WDW and it seems like years.We will be there in 28 days:sohappy: eating Dole whips.Didnt know there where still people who havent been to WDW yet guess Ive been very lucky going several times a year since 1971.First time I just cant get over that?And with all those posts :lookaroun well have a good time and I hope you have learned a lot from this site.:wave:

RPMdfw

I arrive in Orlando on May 19th (for good, my boyfriend and I are relocating to sunny Florida! woo hoo!) and I know that I'll be at WDW on May 20, 21, and 22 because I'm taking my sister as a "Thank you" for driving accross the country with me. Probably be at the Adventurer's Club on the 20th. And then, of course, we're checking into the BCV for Gay Days on June 3rd . . .

polyman 65

The only fairy I want to see on my next trip is tinkerbell.We will be in the parks sadly at the same time as the so called gay days are going on.:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: maybe this year they could all go to Universal:sohappy: Hopefully we wont see any kissing or hand holding:hurl: :hurl: Personally I dont care what people do in there homes but dont let me see it at WDW

LivefortheMouse

Lucky u. Well im not going in may im going in August but im getting pretty disappointed at teh fact that they havent posted the forida resident or pass holder rates yet. I mean by the time they post them there will be no reservations left.:( I love disney and i go on the time but its not fair that tehy make florida residents and passholders wait till last minute to get a room. If anyone knows how much the florida resident rate is going ot look like please post. I cant wait till i can go to disney for my birthday.

speck76

The weather for this next week will be a little of everything.

Check out www.weather.com and enter ZIP code 32821.

Chances of rain over the weekend followed by cool weather in the early part of the week (high 70's) which should be very nice...much better than 95 and humid.

Just remember to drink alot, and if your ______ is too dark....oh wait, that was another thread.

Raven66

It's almost time!!!

We will be leaving here on May 21st, spending our first night in an off site hotel and our first day in the parks is May 22nd and we are leaving :cry: May 26. It needs to hurry up and get here. We will be staying at All Star Movies.

Everyone have fun!!:wave:

speck76

Heavier on weekends, but this is not a peak time period by any stretch. Your E-ticket rides will have waits, some of the older attractions wont. Get a fastpass when it fits into your schedule, but dont plan your days around which fastpasses you can get and when. MK will be probably be the busiest, although AK may feel the busiest.

RPMdfw

Originally posted by polyman 65
Hopefully we wont see any kissing or hand holding :hurl: :hurl:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've seen hand holding and kissing ever single time I went to WDW, no matter what day it was.

Ashleigh

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
So what time are you planning on arriving at Riverside? I might see you there.

We should be arriving there sometime between 9am and 1pm. Since we are driving, we are not exactly sure how long we are going to stop for. My husband and I would like to get there ASAP, but our 15 month old daughter may have a different agenda in her little head:lol: ! We are going to try and drive straight through the night so our daughter will be sleeping through most of the trip.

Will you be there when we get there? - if so let me know and we will keep an eye out for you.

BalooChicago - it would be great to see you on the road - we have a green taurus with a yellow mickey mouse antenna thingy and Michigan License plates. And if we don't happen to see each other - please have a safe drive and a wonderful vacation.

wdwmom2+1

What do the crowds look like now?

not sure about this year but usually when we go around this time of year the crowds are pretty lite. we got married in disney (our annivesary is may5) and when we took everyone to disney they could not belive how lite it actually was. so we'll see for this year. and also i want to say happy birthday:sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom