May roll call

Disneyland1970

Originally posted by JackSkellington
Allright in less than 48 hours I am going to WDW for the first time ever. And I know about three other families/groups will be there from the boards. So let me know who you are and where you are staying. Wdwmom2 and I will probably meet at MK or EPCOT sometime. It is a great vacation May 1-8. Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day (thank God for 'em) and my birthday. Yep great trip.:)

Hey Jack,

When is your birthday??? 8th is mine. The trip to WDW is now a tradition for us. Actually we go down for all of our birthdays!! I am very lucky to be so close!! Have a great first trip!

JesusJuice

Account Suspended
Originally posted by polyman 65
The only fairy I want to see on my next trip is tinkerbell.We will be in the parks sadly at the same time as the so called gay days are going on.:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: maybe this year they could all go to Universal:sohappy: Hopefully we wont see any kissing or hand holding:hurl: :hurl: Personally I dont care what people do in there homes but dont let me see it at WDW
Offensive much??? :brick:

JesusJuice

Account Suspended
Jack I can't believe you haven't been before. It is going to be so amazing for you. God I wish I could see it all again for the first time! I'm so jealous....GRRRR. :mad: :D

raven

Originally posted by JackSkellington
Umm. Thanks I think.:confused:

What he means is that your first time will be the most magical! Just to be with someone down there who has never been before is a thill for me. I get to take 3 "WDW virgins" in September and I can't wait!

JesusJuice

Account Suspended
Originally posted by raven
What he means is that your first time will be the most magical! Just to be with someone down there who has never been before is a thill for me. I get to take 3 "WDW virgins" in September and I can't wait!
"WDW virgins" are great unless you go with someone like my cousin who was constantly complaining that there weren't enough "thrill rides." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Foolish Mortal

Re: It's almost time!!!

Originally posted by Raven66
We will be leaving here on May 21st, spending our first night in an off site hotel and our first day in the parks is May 22nd and we are leaving :cry: May 26. It needs to hurry up and get here. We will be staying at All Star Movies.

Everyone have fun!!:wave:

I'll be at ASMO also. 5/20-5/23. If you see a guy walking around wearing a Phila. Flyers or Eagles cap with an American Eagle carrying the flag tattooed on his right leg that will be me.

Raven66

Re: Re: It's almost time!!!

Originally posted by Foolish Mortal
I'll be at ASMO also. 5/20-5/23. If you see a guy walking around wearing a Phila. Flyers or Eagles cap with an American Eagle carrying the flag tattooed on his right leg that will be me.

I will have to look for you. Have a great time!!

skeeter

The only fairy I want to see on my next trip is tinkerbell.We will be in the parks sadly at the same time as the so called gay days are going on.:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: maybe this year they could all go to Universal:sohappy: Hopefully we wont see any kissing or hand holding:hurl: :hurl: Personally I dont care what people do in there homes but dont let me see it at WDW

Just a little bit offensive there--maybe you can go to Universal instead of "they" :animwink:

Disney2002

I'm also going to chime in with a word to the wise regarding the tone of certain comments.

Scooter

Originally posted by JesusJuice
Offensive much??? :brick:

Does anyone else think this statement is funny coming from someone named "Jesus Juice" ?:lol: ::lol: :lol:

Have fun Jack...you'll have a blast.
I am shocked that you have never been to Disney World before.

I just assumed that by having over a thousand posts in less than a month that you were a Disney Expert....shame on me for assuming!:hammer:

edited for spelling 4/29/04

Lilmama21

Originally posted by speck76
Mine is Cinco de Mayo

All these Taurus members, no wonder there is a lot of fighting on the boards

I'm a Taurus too, but an end of April Taurus. No fighting for me..well not on the boards :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom