May/June 2017- Where to Stay

KMP

Hi all!

I am preparing a May/June trip this year with my 5 nieces and nephews (the boys are 2 and 10; the girls- 6, 12, 14).
We are booked at an Art of Animation Lion King suite, but can stay at the Boardwalk for the same price.

The idea of walking to Epcot and DHS from the Boardwalk is appealing, but so are the 2 bathrooms for the older kids and the Lion King theme for the little ones.

I am torn. What do you think?

KrzyKtty

Hard call, I would lean more toward the Boardwalk due to amenities; however, if you have a separate bedroom that could be nice for you and your husband. The young kids I find generally get wrapped up in the theme for any room because so many of them are fun.

I don't have teenagers yet though, so the bathroom issue could be a deal breaker. :)

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I love the Boardwalk BUT having 2 full bathrooms especially with that many kiddos or people in one room would be a must for me. Plus the youngest ones will love it. Stay at Boardwalk on another trip. ;)

Upvote 0

LeighM

The Boardwalk rooms slept up to 5 adults plus 1 child under the age of 3 in a crib unless you got the 2 bedroom villa. Art of Animation suites allow 6 adults and one child under 3 in a crib. I'm not sure if you're going to have another adult accompany you. If that's the case then you would need to stay at Art of Animation. Just something to consider. Personally, with that many people, I would chose the one with the most bathrooms LOL.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom