MAy 5th brodcast:yes or no need answer asap please

Sadamxalp

Original Poster
Mr Bill said:
Well I'm sure that Travel Channel is going to air at least one of their Disney reruns...
no like i mean like LIVE from DISNEYLAND's 50th annversary for some specail brodcast

Sadamxalp

Original Poster
MrNonacho said:
I think Good Morning America will be there tomorrow morning.
THANKS SOOOO MUCH but will there be anything else because i herd there was goin to be some kind of special and i need to kno if i have to go to work or not

PamelaNiebergal

I heard there was supposed to be live broadcasts this morning on KTLA news (don't know if you get this channel) but I don't know about tomorrow.

Sledge

Account Suspended
Sadamxalp said:
THANKS SOOOO MUCH but will there be anything else because i herd there was goin to be some kind of special and i need to kno if i have to go to work or not

You're old enough to work? Wow. :D

Why did you make three posts in a row in less than 5 minutes?

"Hey, hey, hey, guys. Lookat me. Look. Hey... um is there goin to be anythig on TV? I need to kno NOW! Tell me now or I'll died."
... (one minute later)
"Whyi s evrey1 igonring me? I NEED TO KNO! AHHHH! Is terhe or not?"
... (two minutes later)
"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease! For the love of God tell me! My life depens on this. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

:brick: :hammer: :D

Sadamxalp

Original Poster
Sledge said:
You're old enough to work? Wow. :D

Why did you make three posts in a row in less than 5 minutes?

"Hey, hey, hey, guys. Lookat me. Look. Hey... um is there goin to be anythig on TV? I need to kno NOW! Tell me now or I'll died."
... (one minute later)
"Whyi s evrey1 igonring me? I NEED TO KNO! AHHHH! Is terhe or not?"
... (two minutes later)
"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease! For the love of God tell me! My life depens on this. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

:brick: :hammer: :D
YOU KNO WHAT YOUR RUDE. I NEEDED TO KNOW AND KNOWING ITS LATE AT NIGHT NO ONE BUT A FEW PEO-PLE WOULD BE ON . IM SORRY I EVEN ASKED! AND THANK U ANYONE WHO HELPED ME. thanks alot

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom