MAy 5th brodcast:yes or no need answer asap please

Mr Bill

Sledge said:
Jodie (Stephanie) is by far the best looking of the bunch. If I don't end up getting married to Stacy Keibler then I need to go after Jodie Sweetin. :lol: :lookaroun

Hey back off! Stacy's mine! You can have whatever's left of Lita or something...

Sledge

Account Suspended
Mr Bill said:
Hey back off! Stacy's mine! You can have whatever's left of Lita or something...

LMAO. I like how you say whatever's left. :lol: That's greatness. (You'd have to understand what she did in order for that to be funny.)

EDIT: Oh, and Stacy IS mine. :sohappy:

Halfling418

mmmmmm......John Stamos....

*faints*

I also had a secret crush on Uncle Joey (David Coulier). He's such a sweetheart, and had the best sense of humor. Plus, I LOVE Popeye!

he-guy

Captain Hank said:
I think this thread should get an award for most spectacular thread drift. Bravo, guys! :sohappy:

Atleast the thread has become more entertaining than the childlike rant on the first page. :hammer:

[edit] Wow, I can't believe my 100th post happened on 5/5/5 and it was this wortless. I think I need another hammer smilie :hammer:

Brent

jcat2312 said:
The weather here in Wisconsin is pretty nice.. It should reach 65 tomorrow...

:animwink:

Well I don't know where in WI your are but its not that nice here.lol(so happy to see someone from WI here) Back on topic as you'll see from the time i post this maybe i shouldn't go to bed at all or i may never get up for gma.
:snore:
Also thanks about the info of it being on A.H. i didn't know that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom