MAy 5th brodcast:yes or no need answer asap please

Sadamxalp

Original Poster
Mr Bill said:
Well I'm sure that Travel Channel is going to air at least one of their Disney reruns...
no like i mean like LIVE from DISNEYLAND's 50th annversary for some specail brodcast

Sadamxalp

Original Poster
MrNonacho said:
I think Good Morning America will be there tomorrow morning.
THANKS SOOOO MUCH but will there be anything else because i herd there was goin to be some kind of special and i need to kno if i have to go to work or not

PamelaNiebergal

I heard there was supposed to be live broadcasts this morning on KTLA news (don't know if you get this channel) but I don't know about tomorrow.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
MrNonacho said:
I think Good Morning America will be there tomorrow morning.
They will be broadcasting from the DLR. Access Hollywood will be there as well (or will at least have footage of what went on).

Sledge

Account Suspended
Sadamxalp said:
THANKS SOOOO MUCH but will there be anything else because i herd there was goin to be some kind of special and i need to kno if i have to go to work or not

You're old enough to work? Wow. :D

Why did you make three posts in a row in less than 5 minutes?

"Hey, hey, hey, guys. Lookat me. Look. Hey... um is there goin to be anythig on TV? I need to kno NOW! Tell me now or I'll died."
... (one minute later)
"Whyi s evrey1 igonring me? I NEED TO KNO! AHHHH! Is terhe or not?"
... (two minutes later)
"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease! For the love of God tell me! My life depens on this. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

:brick: :hammer: :D

Sadamxalp

Original Poster
Sledge said:
You're old enough to work? Wow. :D

Why did you make three posts in a row in less than 5 minutes?

"Hey, hey, hey, guys. Lookat me. Look. Hey... um is there goin to be anythig on TV? I need to kno NOW! Tell me now or I'll died."
... (one minute later)
"Whyi s evrey1 igonring me? I NEED TO KNO! AHHHH! Is terhe or not?"
... (two minutes later)
"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease! For the love of God tell me! My life depens on this. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

:brick: :hammer: :D
YOU KNO WHAT YOUR RUDE. I NEEDED TO KNOW AND KNOWING ITS LATE AT NIGHT NO ONE BUT A FEW PEO-PLE WOULD BE ON . IM SORRY I EVEN ASKED! AND THANK U ANYONE WHO HELPED ME. thanks alot

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom