MAY 23! Im coming back down!

Magicmyway

Original Poster
I got in! After a major blow, Disney said I was a campus rep then misfiled my papers and emailed me the next day after sending packets and log in information that I wasnt anyway long story short the same night I got my Fall 2007 CP packet! Disney's Crazy! So Ill be down there May 23 but this time in Full Service Food and Beverage! Yay! :sohappy:

radiohost

Congratulations Magicmyway!!!! So where do you want to work at while doing full service food and beverage???Radiohost:cool:

Magicmyway

Original Poster
:ROFLOL: First, thanks everyone! I appreciate and good luck doing whatever it is you are doing. Radiohost- You and I both know that you can get your hopes up thinking of places to work, last time I got what I wanted: Liberty Square but it wasn't all the icing on the cake I hoped lol, so food and beverage, let me think: definitely 50's prime time or Sci Fi. If neither of those prolly Beaches and Cream or Ohannas. But you know me Im up for anything just not Liberty Tree Tavern don't want that outfit and bonnet again! hehe!

Scar Junior

Ironically, Disney said I misfiled my papers... though I surely (and personally) handed them into my recruiter last semester. Funny how that happens! I hope I'm alright, but I'm glad to hear it worked out for you! I look forward to your stories.

My buddy works at Sci-Fi as a server, let me know if you get in there and I'll tell him to take care of you! On his CP he was a host at Mama's... you can always contact Disney and "check status/request" things... a little birdie told me that if you make a strong case you can improve where you work :zipit:

Magicmyway

Original Poster
Whoa really? Tell me more about how to do the request. They misfiled my campus rep papers but its okay. I was a wreck and really mad, and wrote an email to the main woman and when I got her on the phone she apologized... hehehe what was your situation scar junior?

futuredisneydj

YAYYYYY BETHYYY!!!! lol im so excited u got in! little jealous too. hehe but ill be moving back and going full time around the time ur goin so hopefully we will get to hang out again. i miss u! give me a call sometime!:D and even tho ur doing college program nothing will ever compair to careerstart! hehe good time love ya and congrats again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom