May 2011 Roll Call.....

WDWmazprty

Yup, we're going back May 27-31 to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary!:sohappy:

Anyone else planning on going in May?

SFMarine

We have them all except The Garden Grill Cafe and we are still trying to get Cinderella's Castle :) The hardest besides those two was Tusker House for some reason.... Took me about 3 weeks of checking multiple times daily.

It sounds pretty good..looks like you should have a great time. Keep trying for Cinderella's Castle you just never know. I was able to book Crystal Palace just last week! I was trying to get a reservation for Ohana but no luck there. Are you driving or flying down to FL? I'm hoping the Magical Express services runs smoothly. It sounds like they wait until the bus is full before they head toward Disney.

Upvote 0

KSwart

It sounds pretty good..looks like you should have a great time. Keep trying for Cinderella's Castle you just never know. I was able to book Crystal Palace just last week! I was trying to get a reservation for Ohana but no luck there. Are you driving or flying down to FL? I'm hoping the Magical Express services runs smoothly. It sounds like they wait until the bus is full before they head toward Disney.

I have had no luck with Ohana for dinner.... Breakfast with Lilo and Stich was available most every day... We are driving... For the 6 of us airfare was was around $1800 and even with the price of gas these days driving leaves us with extra money for fun stuff :)

Upvote 0

Jimmy Thick

May 20-30 staying at the Bay Lake Tower.

If anyone is going those dates we should all get together and do the American Idol Experience, I'll sing for everyone.

If anyone staying those dates need an O'Hana ADR, I have an O'Hana ADR everyday of my trip, just ask me.

Jimmy Thick-Singing so good it will blow your mind...

Upvote 0

Disney05

If anyone is going those dates we should all get together and do the American Idol Experience, I'll sing for everyone.

If anyone staying those dates need an O'Hana ADR, I have an O'Hana ADR everyday of my trip, just ask me.

We're there from 24th to June 1. We've been trying to get reservations at Ohana to no avail.

Upvote 0

SFMarine

I'm getting nervous haha a lot of people here are staying @ Disney during the same week as I am..(23-29)..The lines are going to be huge now...:ROFLOL:

Jimmy- I may have to take you up on your offer for O'Hana. I've been trying to get in there for a while but I've booked all of my ADR's already. Maybe I should cancel one? I've heard so many good things about O'Hana. I'll pass on singing @ the American Idol Experience though...:lol:

Upvote 0

Jimmy Thick

We're there from 24th to June 1. We've been trying to get reservations at Ohana to no avail.

SFMarine said:
I'm getting nervous haha a lot of people here are staying @ Disney during the same week as I am..(23-29)..The lines are going to be huge now...

Jimmy- I may have to take you up on your offer for O'Hana. I've been trying to get in there for a while but I've booked all of my ADR's already. Maybe I should cancel one? I've heard so many good things about O'Hana. I'll pass on singing @ the American Idol Experience though...

I did this with another poster here and one time it worked, the other time it did not, so I cannot make any promises.

What I will do is cancel 2 ADR's early in the morning like 3 am, my advice to you would be to be online when I cancel them as they go back to the public right away. I have ADR's for a party of 8, so chances of you getting a table should be above average, if you are there when I cancel them.

The only thing is, I will not alter my schedule to fit yours when it comes to the night I cancel the ADR's, I will cancel them one week from today, so Sunday night-early Monday morning at 3am, if your there great, if not I tried.

The rest is up to you guys.

Jimmy Thick- always happy to lend a helping hand.

Upvote 0

KSwart

I did this with another poster here and one time it worked, the other time it did not, so I cannot make any promises.

What I will do is cancel 2 ADR's early in the morning like 3 am, my advice to you would be to be online when I cancel them as they go back to the public right away. I have ADR's for a party of 8, so chances of you getting a table should be above average, if you are there when I cancel them.

The only thing is, I will not alter my schedule to fit yours when it comes to the night I cancel the ADR's, I will cancel them one week from today, so Sunday night-early Monday morning at 3am, if your there great, if not I tried.

The rest is up to you guys.

Jimmy Thick- always happy to lend a helping hand.

Thanks! I will try for one on Wednesday or Thursday.... we have 8 and have had no luck with Ohana :(

Upvote 0

Jerm

Late addition to this, but we will be at Pop May 13-22! Plan on seeing (in this order) F&G, Dest D, Univ/IOA(Potter fan 4 life), Sea World(free tickets are nice) and the reason for the season...........Star Wars Weekend(opening of Star Tours helps also)!

Plus celebrating my birthday a few weeks early!

Upvote 0

PurpleRose

Leaving Greensboro, NC Sunday morning at 9:25 am. Arriving at 11:05am in Orlando. Checking in at the Pop Century then meeting up with the rest of the fam for our first day at MK! 2 days!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom