Matsuriza and British Revolution last performance at EPCOT on Sunday

MrPromey

Matsuriza was Japan’s main attraction, hands-down. If this is how they are making up for losses, don’t expect the parks to be the same ones you fell in love with once they reopen. Not for a very long time.

When they preformed, you could hear them from the other side of World Showcase. They were a standout and a draw through half the park.

Even if you didn't find them amazing, it was almost impossible not to notice them.

I'll miss them for sure.

Hopefully this one will be revisited when the times are better.

Dizknee_Phreek

Seeing in other places where these cuts were pre-planned and just accelerated by the closures. Anyone else heard this? If true, I just don't understand cutting Matsuriza?

Wildstar

Screw It. I know we're not supposed to put links up but this one is for the Japanese drummers and in it is a little highlight of a drum for British invasion. high hopes panic at the Disco. this will blow over and people will return and bounce back. Let's keep positive and have high hopes. Thank you for all the great shows you will be greatly missed.
29474f08-f9a7-4f03-8862-2a1eeefa02b5.jpg
9cd10bfb-0745-4757-abbd-d120e6202fc8.jpg

Last edited:

wdwtopten

This is sad news indeed, but I can see a silver lining.

The British Revolution was a good act and one that should have remained. Perhaps they will hire another, similar act. I hope so because live music on the WS is a must.

As far as Sergio and the Japanese Drummers, go...don't hate me, but I'm glad to see them go. Sergio has been doing the *exact* *same* *show* for more than a decade. It's a cute show, but it was time for something new many years ago.

As for the drummers, I never enjoyed the show. It just sounded like people randomly banging on drums to me. No melody, no catchy beat. I'm sure some liked it, and if you did, then that's fine...I don't want to yuck on your yum...but I wasn't a fan. Like Sergio, they have been doing this same show for many years and it is time for something new.

Wildstar

This is sad news indeed, but I can see a silver lining.

The British Revolution was a good act and one that should have remained. Perhaps they will hire another, similar act. I hope so because live music on the WS is a must.

As far as Sergio and the Japanese Drummers, go...don't hate me, but I'm glad to see them go. Sergio has been doing the *exact* *same* *show* for more than a decade. It's a cute show, but it was time for something new many years ago.

As for the drummers, I never enjoyed the show. It just sounded like people randomly banging on drums to me. No melody, no catchy beat. I'm sure some liked it, and if you did, then that's fine...I don't want to yuck on your yum...but I wasn't a fan. Like Sergio, they have been doing this same show for many years and it is time for something new.
Ya well the drummers were part of Japanese heritage and they are my brothers and sisters in Pensacola Florida. they come up to University of West Florida college all the time. Sergio is just a clown plain an simple.

Prototype82

I want to be positive, I really do. But these guys and gals were the heartbeat of World Showcase for 25 years. People loved them. Their energy was magnetic. But this is a company that is pretty indifferent to guest experience as of late. I don't see this being undone. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is the future of the parks, you guys.

Wildstar

Crap I just had a thought that Japanese restaurant holds over 500 people during hot grill cooking tables not the regular tables either which may mean no more table service in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom