Matsuriza and British Revolution last performance at EPCOT on Sunday

TrainsOfDisney

Their good bye notes are really good bye. New leadership ( new CEO, WDW President) brings changes small and big.

I’m happy to blame Chapek for anything at all, but this isn’t really his fault. And I don’t think Josh is against live entertainment at all.

I am disappointed that Disney is cutting long-term entertainers. It’s weird how people on this board are saying “oh good Disney is treating their cast members right and paying them while they are closed” and then saying “well that’s business, Disney has to let them go cause they are going to be closed” in regards to these entertainers.

Lilofan

I’m happy to blame Chapek for anything at all, but this isn’t really his fault. And I don’t think Josh is against live entertainment at all.

I am disappointed that Disney is cutting long-term entertainers. It’s weird how people on this board are saying “oh good Disney is treating their cast members right and paying them while they are closed” and then saying “well that’s business, Disney has to let them go cause they are going to be closed” in regards to these entertainers.
If CEO Chapek and or WDW President Josh really defended the CMs and the cuts and job losses that come with it, you think they would stick their neck on the line...

skyphotographer

Doesn't matter what it says. Re-read my post, I really can't make it any clearer.

All we can go by now is what the Disney Corporation officially says. Unless you work for the government or Disney, what you say is your opinion and not fact. Please quit posting opinion as fact.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
I’m at Epcot right now getting my drink on and spending time with friends and family. Is the reason why these bands are leaving is the Wuhan Coronavirus?! Or is it something else? 🤔

TrainsOfDisney

We all are...
I guess reactions vary. Some bite heads off on a chat board. Who knew? 🤷🏻‍♂️

So true!!!

I’ll also mention... one of the Japanese drummers was the storyteller for holidays around the world. She was always one of my favorites each year.

Attachments

• 19500F26-52B5-437F-82FF-6484553CB77D.jpeg
    19500F26-52B5-437F-82FF-6484553CB77D.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 73

GusEzra

The Band, the Drummers and the Juggler, were they employees or were the there under contract? i read somewhere that these are contracted employees. so by terminating their contracts it could save disney money in the short term and allow these performers to be out from under a contract to find other work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom