Massive WDW Photo Update! Everest, Xmas Decor, and more! 11/05/05

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Original Poster
I went to WDW today for the AutoShow in Motion. Well... after waiting for hours for hours for just a few cars, I decided to bail to the parks.

Enjoy :D

dsc06593_std.jpg

dsc06638_std.jpg

dsc06642_std.jpg

dsc06709_std.jpg

dsc06602_std.jpg

dsc06738_std.jpg

dsc06722_std.jpg

To see the rest, click here: http://www.mkt3000.com/pics/disney_11-05-05/

Captain Hank

Great pics! Every time I see pics of the Everest area, I'm even more amazed at how detailed the theming is. Kudos to Joe Rhode and his team!

imamouse

WOW!! EE looks more amazing with each new photo. Really looking forward to seeing it in person next month. I couldn't tell (due to the added vegetation), but is all of the scaffolding down now?

The Christmas decorations look as fantastic as ever. The snowman in the phone booth cracked me up. Thanks for sharing!
:wave:

animal_king1990

Wow. Great pics. The theming for EE is incredible and looks to be one of their best creations ever. I can't believe how much effort they're putting into one ride.

BwanaBob

mkt said:
I went to WDW today for the AutoShow in Motion. Well... after waiting for hours for hours for just a few cars, I decided to bail to the parks.
Kind-of glad I didn't call-in sick then!

:lol:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Comments:

Eww, Dinoland got uglier. I like how they put tackey decor there though. Atleast they stick with the theme.

Whats with all the trees at AK? Seems like overkill to me, maybe because it's not even Thanksigiving yet.

Oo - there's MGM on the sign. Just like before - figures eh?

fkflintstone

exellent pics

Those are awsome,stuff like that gets me all wound up for my next trip with the wife and kids on dec 2.Thanks for putting them up.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Steamboat_Kevin said:
Hey Rob,
Where was this photo taken in AK?

It was in the guest relations lobby

Budahman

Hey MKT...
Referring to the title of the of Disney/MGM Studios picture on your picture page for 11/05/05.......thats is funny.! :lol:

Great pics again, thanks for sharing....

Looing forward to my Nov 30th arrival.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom