MASSIVE Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Photo Post! By tk421-sw & thimblekisses

LouDisney

Awesome pics. I love it when you guys put up pics and videos. I always look forward to them. I am so going in Oct. my next trip. I am in the planning process :D

robynchic

Do you have the full name of the parade coordinator? I'm trying to find someone to talk to about my honeymooning friends being grand marshalls ON Halloween. I've already spoken to one of my friends, and they told me that he'd mention the honeymooners to the other CMs right before the parade starts.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Great update, thanks for sharing ! I'm so happy that you guys got to be Grand Marshalls, that must have been a blast!

The pictures are awesome, My favorite though is:
pic2359mo.jpg

JeffH

Boo to You Parade

Didn't notice anyone mention that this years parade is (almost) completely different from previous years parades. The music and most of the floats are different. Even though I loved the (same ol') parade, it's hard to complain when they give us a different parade.
There are a things that we've seen in previous parades (like last years march of the gravediggers with their sparking shovels), but basically it's new.
Missed the old music, though.

thimblekisses

Original Poster
JeffH said:
Didn't notice anyone mention that this years parade is (almost) completely different from previous years parades. The music and most of the floats are different. Even though I loved the (same ol') parade, it's hard to complain when they give us a different parade.
There are a things that we've seen in previous parades (like last years march of the gravediggers with their sparking shovels), but basically it's new.
Missed the old music, though.

I did notice the new music (although we heard the old music being played somewhere in the park later that night - maybe the villains show? or somewhere) and some new parts, but a lot of the parade floats and things were from before, but slightly revamped. Like the villains float, turned into skeletons with rock instruments and did away with the boy-band-like dancers. There was also the big hunny pot - turned trick or treat bucket, barn and hoedown things, haunted mansion things, etc. The pirates (among other things) were definitely all new though!

KentB3

thimblekisses said:
Here's Mouseketeer Jeremy (who recognizes him from the boards???) practicing his Mouseketeer roll call salute! You've gotta really play the part!
pic1835cq.jpg

What is Jeremy's screename here on the boards? I thought he was MagliteL13 (who currently works there as a Jungle Cruise skipper), but after telling him that I spotted his picture here, I could see I was wrong! :eek:

Anyway, you have so GREAT pics and costumes (what could beat the Mousketeers at WDW!), and it looks like all of you had a ton of fun! Thanks for sharing your MNSSHP trip report and pics! :) :D :wave: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :animwink:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Mousketeer Costumes?

How'd you make them? I'm stuck in SD and would LOVE to be a Mousketeer for halloween next year!!

~heather
Former DTD WDWCP CM (2003-2004)

Bizarra

Hey

I was there that night and saw you guys.. Remember Mouseketeer Diane? I was with her. I recognized Corinne, but could not place where.. it wasn't until later that I realized.. Duh... from here. LOL So.. that would by why I didn't say Hi. LOL

I had a super blast too... and we went back the following Thursday and had a great time then too.

I loved how they really upped the atmosphere the later it got. The fog was great!

And that was my birthday night.. so I had lots of folks wishing me happy birthday.

The parade is fabulous and the music.. I would love to have the music from both hallowishes and Boo To You. :)

TsWade2

This sucks! I've been waiting for a complete video clip of Boo To You Too Halloween Parade. And now, it's Halloween and it's not even updated yet and it maybe too late. tk421-sw, how could you? I give you a private message two times and you didn't answer back! You have failed me! Now, I'm really hurt! I need to be alone.:cry:

thimblekisses

Original Poster
Bizarra said:
I was there that night and saw you guys.. Remember Mouseketeer Diane? I was with her. I recognized Corinne, but could not place where.. it wasn't until later that I realized.. Duh... from here. LOL So.. that would by why I didn't say Hi. LOL
And that was my birthday night.. so I had lots of folks wishing me happy birthday.

I DO remember Mouseketeer Diane! And I think I recall us wishing you happy birthday - did we? Didn't we meet you guys outside Haunted Mansion? It's been a while since then but I think I remember. . . :wave:

barnum42

I think someone earlier in this thread posted a request for the soundtrack. I've just found a copy of Not So Scary Parade music tack on a newsgroup - alt.binaries.multimedia.disney.parks.

I don't know if it's the current one, but worth a try.

Thessair

barnum42 said:
I think someone earlier in this thread posted a request for the soundtrack. I've just found a copy of Not So Scary Parade music tack on a newsgroup - alt.binaries.multimedia.disney.parks.

I don't know if it's the current one, but worth a try.

Egads! Any chance you'd be willing to share that? The newsgroups and I don't exactly get along. I is dumb. :hammer:

barnum42

Thessair said:
Egads! Any chance you'd be willing to share that? The newsgroups and I don't exactly get along. I is dumb. :hammer:
It's a 15meg file. If you can take an attachment that size PM me you email, or if you have details of how to upload to an alternate location let me know

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom